Chapter Ten ~An insignificant space~

You just wanna tie me up and snap me like a rubber band ~Hoodie Allen~

~Ana's POV~

The constant drip of water in the corner of the room is a neverending reminder of where I am right now and my current situation. On the wall beside me were small dashes marking the number of days that I have been held hostage. Yes you would've thought that the guys would've made an appearance by now right? They haven't. It has been three painstakingly long days since Johnny has kidnapped me and three long days since I had seen daylight or had an actual breath of fresh air.
Not one moment goes by when I don't wonder if I actually meant something. To the world I was insignificant. A space being filled out of the billions in the world. Just another person. But to the boys I wasn't just another person. To the fandom I wasn't just another person. Was I? I never truly admitted to myself just how insecure I really am. Countless numbers of times both Chloe and Nikki have asked me and have joked about me looking in the mirror every time I see one or me cracking them cos I am too 'ugly'. I know that they joke about it but if they knew the truth then they would shy away and not want to know me. They would walk away and leave me. No one could bare to know the horrors that go on inside my head but right now there is no one. Never mind them saving themselves from my mind there is no them. Three days. You would've thought that by three days of being kidnapped that I would've been saved. But I haven't. This just proves that there is no 'them' and there was no 'me'. I am just another waste of space. Just another insignificant space being filled.