Chapter Seven ~A Little Something~

Cos everybody's gonna make it if they try and if you persevere through your fears, never hide ~Jack and Jack~

Later that night

~Jack's POV~

I was going to tell her. I was going to tell her tonight how I feel. How I really like her. How I could most possibly love her. How I wanna spend the rest of my life with her. How she is going to be mine. How Ana is going to be mine.

Nothing was going to stand in my way now. I wasn't going to back down plus I had a little something up my sleeve to make sure that Taylor knew that as well...  I felt sure and confident as I made my way downstairs to everyone else a smile pasted on my face.

 ~Taylor's POV~

We had a killer night tonight! Listening to music and just chilling plain I know but with us nothing is plain. We had a bunch of dares and those were... eventful. Who am I kidding they were frickin awesome! When everybody else had gone upstairs to bed Cam and I stayed downstairs for a bit. We are pretty tight. It sucks nuts that he hasn't got the balls to talk to Chloe... actually I can't say anything neither have I when it comes to Ana. I need to man up. Yeah. Tonight I was gonna tell her and I can't chicken out now I mean I am Taylor Caniff I can do this man!

Cam and I both went upstairs to bed after a couple of hours and when I was putting my things away in a cupboard I saw a little piece of paper. I picked it up and my eyes narrowed instantly. It read Back off Taylor I don't know about you but nothing is going to stand in my way. I am not going down.

 JACK MOTHERFUCKING GILINSKY

If he wants to fucking fight then lets fucking fight

A/N

Heyyy guys!! So I updated and it's Jack's birthday as well!! Two in one ehhh. I can't believe he is 18! So proud of him it's not real. Song on the side is seven devils by florence and the machine and btw some shit is gonna go down in the next chapter hehe this is exciting ;) btw does anyone else watch revenge and is completely and utterly hooked on it!!