Chapter Eight ~Cookies and Fights~

Fear cuts deeper than swords ~George R.R Martin~

~Taylor's POV~

How could he do this to me? I cannot believe he thought that I would actually give up! WE were supposed to be friends and we were pretty much brothers; key word were. If he thinks that he can just take Ana and that I wouldn't fight then he can kiss my ass cos I am gonna fight and I will not let him stand in my way.

I got up off my bed asking myself if I was really doing this. Yes. Yes I am really doing this. I am going to give Jack a piece of my mind and then at least I will let him know that I am not going to be quiet about this and that I will NOT fail to make Ana MINE. Here we go you little Jack ass.

I snuck around the corridor making my way to his room silently making sure no one else could here me. Without hesitation I shoved open his door and where he should have been lying on his bed with a confused expression there was no-one there. A low growl sounded at the back of my throat and I could hear my heart pounding furiously inside my chest. Where the fuck is he? Then it hit me just as hard as I would hit him: there was only one place that he would be

Ana's room...

~A Few Minutes Earlier~

~Jack's POV~

I was lying in bed staring up at my ceiling contemplating whether or not to go to Ana's room. Tell her my feelings. Be able to call her mine. The urge was suddenly too strong as I suddenly found myself standing outside her door. My breathing speed increased as I realised what I was about to do and everything that could easily go wrong and shatter everything. Come on Jack don't think just go for it and don't regret. Live in your world...

I pushed open her door softly trying not to wake her.

'Ana' I whispered 'Ana!' I said again this time a little louder. When there was no response my on fleek eyebrows (haha sorry couldn't help myself) knotted into a frown as I stepped completely into her room looking around. She wasn't there. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

 ~A few hours earlier~

~Ana's POV~

I came out of the bathroom in my sweatpants and a jumper to find cookies on the floor. A bright smile lit up my face as I followed them around my room and eventually to my door. Why would I follow them you ask? One word: Jack. When we were younger we used to leave cookie trails to each other all the time.

FlashBack

My feet touched the fuzzy carpet of Jack's room and I started walking towards the door only to hear a crunch. Frowning I bent down and saw a triple chocolate chip cookie on the floor! Grinning, I reached down to pick it up and eat it when I heard a whisper

'NO Ana don't eat it you pig follow them' hissed Jack from his 'hidden' den. I laughed but did what he said anyway and followed them to the garden. Jack stood there by the swings as he munched on a cookie. I frowned but it quickly turned into a smile and a giggle when he held one out to me. He knew me so well.

End of FlashBack

We had kept the tradition going except this was only used when things were serious. I followed the cookies and went all the way down the stairs to have them eventually lead to the shoe cupboard? Slowly I pulled it open and reached upwards to flick on the light so I could see. When it didn't work I began to get a bit worried. All of the electrics in my house are state of the art and if even something as small as a light switch wasn't working then who knows what else wasn't. I decided that I was being silly and brushed it off; if Jack went to all this hassle then something had to be wrong. I had one foot inside the cupboard and was crouching down when I felt someone pull my foot out from beneath me and caused me to come crashing down in the cupboard. I yelped in surprise and also pain. This definitely wasn't Jack! Who was it then? The truth dawned upon me as my vision tinted with darkness as my attacker held a cloth over my mouth forcing me to breath in; it was Johnny.