ȶաօ: ʀʊռǟաǟʏ ֆքɨɖɛʀʍǟռ?

People have different ways of dealing with death

People have different ways of dealing with death. Some bottle up their feeling while others cry their eyes out, some drink out their feelings while others become workaholics.

Peter was definitely part of the latter, All he did nowadays was swing all around New York stopping robberies and crime all day, completely avoiding the fact that he is homeless and currently doesn't even have a family.

Peter 'protecting' the city caused him to be on the news way often. Tony was shocked and confused to see Peter suddenly swinging in and saving the day, sure he was on the news once or twice, but definitely not this often.

He then realized, Peter shouldn't be doing this all the time. He was just a kid, he still had a life to live, rather than carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. He should be going out and having fun with his friends or doing those stupid spelling-bee things, he always bickered about rather than risking his life.

Tony decided he should probably give his favourite teen a visit. (A/N: It's the only teen he knows,)

While he was planning the location to meet him and whatnot, he remembered it was his birthday a couple weeks ago.

"FRIDAY, what do you think, teenager boys like?" Tony asked completely clueless about the choices of the teen generation.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Peter just finished knocking some dealer down when his phone began ringing loudly, Peter decided to ignore the phone call since he was bleeding profusely from his abdomen, at that moment.

That's what happens when you get stabbed.

The phone started ringing again, Peter sighed in annoyance, finally picking up the phone careful not to get any blood on it. He checked the caller's ID only to see Happy calling.

'Out of all the times, he could call,' Peter thought to himself but deep down he was also worried. Worried because, maybe Happy found out, maybe he wants to take back the suit, maybe he-

Peter forced himself to cut down on the irrational thoughts and answer the phone, "Hi, Happy," Peter said trying his best to keep the pain from creeping into his voice.

"Peter, where are you? I've been trying to get hold of you for the past five minutes," Happy spoke from the other side of the phone.

Wow, Happy is so patient, Peter thought to himself sarcastically. He usually wasn't that grouchy, but not getting proper sleep for two weeks does that to you.

"I was a bit busy," Peter said while wrapping a piece of cloth tightly on top of his injury, to avoid bleeding to death.

"Busy beating people up?" Happy asked.

"I don't just beat people up," That was true, Peter didn't just beat people up, he saved them too, though he never spoke about the time he talked a girl out from jumping off a bridge.

"Look, kid-" Happy paused mumbling an 'I don't get paid enough for this crap,' under his breath that Peter could obviously hear.

"Anyway, Tony wants to meet you," Peter felt his blood run cold, did Tony find everything out?

"Okay, um when?" Peter asked, silently praying that it was not today.

(A/N: I should really stop making Twenty One Pilots references, but its soo much funn)

If he had to meet Tony in this state, some questions would definitely be raised. Not only did Peter get stabbed, he had several cuts and bruises decorating his body, oh, and also a black eye.

The black eye being courtesy of Flash.

Peter went to Queens to meet his best friend before school, after all, they promised each other that they would stay in touch.

Flash decided to show up at that moment and irritate Peter, Peter wasn't in the mood today, so he might have cursed Flash out a couple times, resulting in this pretty bruise.

"Peter you there?" Happy asked.

"Yeah, So when is he meeting me?" Peter asked again.

"Today, He wants to have lunch with you," It was 10 in the morning, why would Happy inform Peter just now?

"Couldn't have told me earlier?" Peter asked.

"Sorry, didn't think you had anything better to do," Happy spoke monotonously.

"Ouch," Peter said faking hurt, faking emotions was actually something he was getting really good at. Happy told Peter the location of the restaurant and ended the call.

Peter got out of his suit and pocketed his phone while taking out the last of his money. Twenty bucks guess that had to do for him.

Peter could only hope Tony was treating him to dinner.

He made his way into a gas station, getting some weird looks from people nearby, after all, a sixteen-year-old boy with bloody and torn clothes wasn't an everyday sight.

He used the last of his money to buy plasters, bandages, antiseptic and the whole shebang, He eventually took his first shower in like four days and managed to close his wound.

The stab was definitely going to need stitches either that or it had to heal for like two days and it would hurt like a bitch. Peter didn't exactly have the money or resources to get stitches which is why he had to go with option two.

Peter decided to just swing back to his location, it would spare him from walking, Right after Peter put on his suit and was about to go off when a police officer called him.

Peter was very shocked since this was the first time a police officer, an actual police officer approached him.

"Spiderman, we had some questions about a missing kid," The police officer started.

"He's probably a runaway, have you seen him?" The officer asked and showed Peter a picture of--Peter?

Then it all finally clicked, Peter was a missing kid, the police were looking for him. He felt as if his head was spinning but he simply shook his head before taking off.

Peter finally stopped a couple alleys from the restaurant and stuffed his suit inside his backpack, thankful that it wasn't an overly fancy restaurant and he didn't have to wear something like a tuxedo.

A tuxedo that he didn't even have.

Peter eventually made his way inside the restaurant, awkwardly looking around the restaurant for Tony.

After a search, Peter became aware that Tony still wasn't there, He took a seat in the corner of the room waiting for Tony to show up.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Chapter two is finally edited, vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

I'm gonna go and read some actual comics now.

Byeee

Ramisa,