ɛʋɛռȶɛɛռ: ǟʟɨɛռɢǟʐɨռɢ?

This chapter is dedicated to ArabellaWinterBlack , Thanks for supporting me when my account was deleted and just being nice to me in general :)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOo

"Oh come on!" Peter yelled and jumped away from MJ

After all this time Peter finally got a chance to make a move on MJ and of course, that just had to be ruined by Hawkeye.

"Okay seems like I was interrupting something, just was checking in on you to make sure you were alive," Clint said with a smirk.

"Next time, knock please," Peter said the irritation clear in his voice while MJ leaned on a wall nonchalantly looking anywhere but Clint.

"Sure, sure, sorry for interrupting you kids," Clint said and closed the door before Peter could say anything.

MJ and Peter stood in awkward silence before Peter's eyes lit up excited for whatever he was going to do next.

"Let's go, M," Peter said gesturing for his 'friend' to follow him in this maze of a building. MJ remained quiet and followed Peter's to wherever the hell he was going.

They eventually got into the elevator, "FRIDAY rooftop please," Peter told the AI.

"Do you want to throw me off the roof or something?" MJ asked throwing Peter a fake glare.

Peter let out a chuckle, "Nah, just wanted to show you something cool," Peter said as they got out the elevator.

Michelle looked around the rooftop, half- expecting for some ghost to pop up or something.

"What exactly did you want to show me?" MJ asked Peter.

"Look up," Peter said pointing to the sky.

MJ let out a small gasp as she stared the beautiful night sky, It was filled with stars and since Avengers Tower is one of the highest buildings in the area, Nothing was blocking their views.

"That is really beautiful," MJ spoke looking at the stars in awe.

"I know right, it is beautiful," Peter said but he wasn't looking at the stars.

He was looking at her instead.

So that's how they spent the rest of their evening, Them laying on the rooftop.MJ gazing at the stars and Peter pretending to look at the stars but obviously looking at Michelle instead.

(A/N: Lmao this is so cliche, forgive me, friends, for I have sinned)  

They both didn't talk much, It was a comfortable silence which they enjoyed. MJ wasn't a big talker and Pete always seems to mess up with words whenever he's with this girl so he resorted to keeping quiet.

Until MJ spoke up, "Hey, Pete?"

"Hmm?" He spoke up still keeping his eyes closed.

"I'm pretty sure that's not a star," MJ spoke, a bit concerned.

Peter immediately shot up, seeing something high up in the sky, It looked like a tiny dot moving around in the sky but with Pete's eyesight, he could see clearly that it was something that definitely wasn't a star.

(A/N: HAHAHAHA plot twist bet you didn't see that coming)

He just wasn't sure what it was.

"Hey, M? Those might be aliens so I have to inform Mr.Stark. Could you please wait in my room?" Peter asked MJ trying his best not to freak out.

MJ being the nice gal she is nodded and made her way to Peter's room which is somewhere in the Tower.

Peter's immediate mission was to find the Avengers, it wasn't that hard other than him having to look inside 4 different floors before finally finding them in the lounge.

Of course, they would be there.

"Mr Stark! Guys, you have to come to see this, There are some weird aliens trying to enter Earth, I saw it while stargazing with MJ. They had this spaceship with them, They might be trying to destroy or take over Earth. You have to come quick, They might be here already. What if they--"

Tony efficiently stopped Peter's rambling by placing a hand on his shoulder."Pete, calm down. What's wrong?"

"Aliens that are possibly from the other galaxy are trying to enter Earth," Peter said slowing trying to comprehend the information himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So I basically didn't change anything in this chapter, but I think it was interesting.

So, I think you guys got the gist of what might happen in the next chapters ;)

Vote and comment if you want to.

Byeee

Ramisa,