ȶɦɨʀȶɛɛռ: ȶɦɛ ʟօռɛʀ ǟռɖ ȶɦɛ ʟօֆɛʀ

It might sound annoying to you but I'm gonna start giving dedications to people  starting from this chapter, There are so many people but I wanna start with 

@SincerelyLoki  

They are one of the most amazing and sweetest people I know, and for some reason, they still didn't stop talking to a complete jerk like me, so I wanna dedicate this chapter to them. if you guys want,pleasee check out their stories, It's MARVEL related and it's so GOOD,

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

It had been a whole week since the 'Tony blowing up on Peter thing'

It had been a whole week since the 'Tony blowing up on Peter thing'. This time the tables had turned and Peter was ignoring Tony.

The Avengers were beyond confused so Tony had to tell that them that Peter's aunt had actually passed away.

They were sympathetic towards Peter but also angry that Tony would say such a thing.

Other than that, and Flash who was still bullying him, life was great.

Sarcasm.

Well, he had planned something that could either turn out disastrously wrong or get him a girlfriend.

Peter was going to ask MJ to homecoming.

Sure his last homecoming experience was terrible but it didn't hurt to try one more time, also Peter was pretty sure that MJ's dad wasn't a supervillain.

He was only going to ask her as friends though.

Only as friends ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO 

It was lunch and Peter had finally gathered the courage to ask MJ to homecoming, which was this weekend.

"Hey, Michelle?" Peter said nervously, Michelle gave him a blank stare which Peter took as a cue to continue.

"Would you wanna, maybe-you know, um go to the homecoming with me?" Petter stammered out nervously.

Michelle looked like a deer in headlights, out of anything and everything, Michelle definitely didn't think that Peter Parker would ask her to prom.

"Only as friends though," Peter added in when Michelle didn't make a move to respond.

"Only if you don't abandon me as you did with Liz," Michelle said casually.

Peter gave a wide grin, "I assure you, I won't do any of that,"

"Cool," Michelle shrugged at an attempt to play it cool when in reality they were both freaking out on the inside.

"Cool,"

They were going to move on to another topic when Peter heard a chair scrape beside him, of course, it just had to be Flash.

"Hey, Parker, did I just witness you ask someone to homecoming?" Flash asked smugly.

"Yes, Flash, you did," Peter said with a sigh.

"Even after what happened last time, if I was you, I would never even think about going to homecoming," Flash continued.

Flashbacks of that night flashed through Peter's head, Peter unable to erase those terrible memories.

"Lay off, Eugene," Michelle said getting annoyed.

"Ah, Michelle Jones, the loner of the school, you and Peter do make a good match, the loner and the loser," Flash continued.

"What the fuck is your problem Flash?" Peter said standing up, to meet Flash's full height.

"Tsk Tsk, haven't your parents taught you not to talk to people like that?" Flash asked with a smirk.

"That's right you don't have parents, you never did,"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

That's how Flash found himself in the nurse's office while Peter was waiting outside the principal's office.

Peter didn't even know who was going to be called when the principal said his parents were going to be called.

At the time, Peter wanted to say, 'I don't think my parents can attend the meeting from their graves at such short notice,'  but he refrained from saying a smartass comment.

Apparently, only Peter was going to get suspended since he landed the first punch but then students came to his defence and said Flash was instigating him.

After a while of waiting he saw, Natasha making her way into the office.

Peter was confused as hell.

Why would Natasha, a top-class trained assassin go to Peter's school? Especially as a guardian.

After a while, Natasha finally came out of the office looking as bored as ever, "Finally, we can go now, Peter," Natasha said making her way into the car, Peter following behind.

"So," Natasha started, while driving.

"Look it wasn't my fault, he started saying real messed up shit and then things happened," Peter made an attempt to defend himself.

"What'd he say?" Natasha asked.

"Stuff," Peter mumbled.

"Fine, you don't have to tell me," Natasha said.

"Why are you even here?" Peter asked, a bit annoyed.

"Apparently, I'm your foster mother,"

"Wow, um-okay then," out of all things Peter never thought, that Black Widow would have to pretend to be Peter's foster mother.

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Tony was a bit shocked when he saw Peter entering with a bloody and bruised face, "What happened?" He asked Natasha.

"He got into a fight, apparently some kid said things about his parents, and then he broke the kid's nose," Natasha said casually.

Steve who was standing there with a frown on his face suggested that maybe Peter was still getting bullied.

"Peter and I need to have a talk,"

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

I am SO sorry that I haven't been updating often, but I'm trying to fix my school schedule and stuff.

I'm also trying to procrastinate less (that didn't work)

Anyways, I hope you guys liked the chapter, ask me a question (about anything) if you want, I'm bored.

Byee

Ramisa,