ȶաɛʟʋɛ: ǟֆɦɛֆ,ǟֆɦɛֆ,աɛ ǟʟʟ ʄǟʟʟ ɖօառ

All the Avengers watched amused, as Tony paced around the room

All the Avengers watched amused, as Tony paced around the room. "Tony would you calm down, he's sixteen, not six," Natasha said defending Peter.

"He never listens," Tony spoke through his teeth.

"Just calm down, I'm sure he'll be here in a while," Steve said trying to calm down Tony who practically had smoke coming out through his ears.

"Yeah, right after he gets himself killed," Tony exclaims before marching down to his lab.

All the Avengers were shocked, to say the least, they never realised that Peter meant so much to Tony Stark. The careless, ruthless, selfish billionaire.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoO

While patrolling somehow Peter found himself in Queens, right outside what was left of his apartment.

He managed to get inside using his bedroom window, he kinda wished he hadn't now.

Nothing was left of the room, everything was in ashes (just like Peter himself). Peter made his way further into the apartment, only to see everything completely burnt.

He couldn't save May that day, nor could he save Ben, it was all his fault after all.

It was all his fault that they died.

Peter was making his way inside his apartment after school, It was his birthday today and so far it was going pretty good, May even took a leave from work, just so that she and Peter could go and have their favourite food ever, Thai.

While Peter was climbing the stairs, his spidey senses went haywire. He kept his eyes peeled, in case if someone suddenly stabbed him or decided to wipe out half the universe, but everything looked okay.

(A/N: Did my lame jokes make you quit the book yet?)

Peter started sprinting upstairs, just in case anything was wrong, all his senses were telling him to run downstairs, go away. But Peter couldn't do that, he was Spiderman after all.

He knew things were wrong when he smelled smoke, he contemplated taking his suit out but if everything turned out to be fine then that would be too much of a risk to take.

Peter stopped when he saw smoke engulfing the apartment surrounding them, his heart stopped when he saw their apartment was burning too.

He quickly put on his suit and made his way inside their apartment, as usual, the only difference was that this time he was Spiderman.

Peter knew it was a bit selfish to save May and not the others first but It was his aunt, the person who raised him, fed him, gave him a place to live, Of course, he was going to save her first.

"Is anyone in there?" Peter yelled out to May.

"Hello?" Peter called out again.

That was when Peter heard banging from May's room, he quickly sprinted in that direction completely ignoring the flames dancing around his body.