ʄօʊʀȶɛɛռ: ʄօʀɢɨʋɛ ǟռɖ ʄօʀɢɛȶ

Shoutout to @WandaMaximoff24 for being the best person ever.

Also, thanks for trying to get me to go to sleep, didn't work, I love you anyways <3

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Tony mentally readied himself to go talk to Peter, only to get no response from Peter

Tony mentally readied himself to go talk to Peter, only to get no response from Peter. Tony knocked again, no response.

"Peter you there?" Tony asked, a bit concerned that he went patrolling like last time, and maybe got himself hurt.

"Go away!"Peter yelled from the other side of the door, he knew it wasn't exactly right to vent his anger at Tony but too much was going through his head right now.

"You know, I can just tell FRI to open the door," Tony tried coaxing Peter, he knew he had messed up after last week and he really wanted to make things better.

Peter let out a sigh, shooting a web and opening the door to Tony much to his dismay, Tony went ahead and took a seat on one of Peter's desk chairs.

"Hi," Tony started out awkwardly.

"Do you need something, Mr.Stark?" Peter asked quietly.

"Yeah, um, I heard you got suspended," Tony said.

Peter didn't regret getting suspended, he was quite happy with what happened to Flash, it's just the things he said that made Peter miserable.

"I bet your aunt is happy, now that she doesn't need to take care of you anymore,"

"Look around, Parker, no one actually likes you,"

"Your worthless Parker,"

{A/N: The things my friends say to me :)}

"So what, your here to lecture me now?" Peter asked speaking a bit more venom in his voice than he intended to.

"No, I'm here to talk," Tony said in a calm and collected voice.

On the inside, he was panicking too.

"Well, I don't want to talk to you," Peter spat out getting angry, "Ever," he added.

Tony knew that it was his fault Peter wasn't exactly talking to him properly, so he decided to go with a new approach.

Apologizing.

"Look, Pete, I'm really sorry for what I said last week, I didn't mean it," Tony said in a sincere tone.

Tony Stark was actually apologizing to someone.

"Whatever, it's fine," Anyone present in the could tell, that it was clearly not fine and Peter was still holding a grudge.

"Pete, I really mean it, what I said was in the heat of the moment, and I now realise how idiotic that was for me to say," Tony continued, Peter was probably the first person who Tonny Stark gave such a brief apology too.

"It's okay," Peter was still angry but he was always taught to forgive, so that's what he was going to try to do.

"So, I heard you got suspended," Tony said, trying to sound disappointed, truth be told he was really happy Peter stood up for himself.

"Yeah," Peter sighed, he was really happy that Flash got what he deserved, but the inner-nerd was really disappointed in him.

"It's fine Pete, he was the one who was bullying you anyway," Tony said trying to cheer Peter up.

"No, it's not fine, I shouldn't have hit him," Peter said seeming to regret his decision more and more.

"Hey listen, whatever happened is not your fault, he was instigating you and I'm not saying hit whoever shit-talks about you but he deserved it," Tony said trying to lighten the mood.

"Okay,"

And then they just sat in silence.

(How many Twenty One Pilots references have I made in the story so far?)

"Well, did your teachers tell you where you guys were going to have homecoming this year?" Tony said with a poorly hidden smirk.

Peter gave Tony a weird look, "No--" he trailed off.

"Stark Towers," Tony announced.

Peter wanted the earth to swallow him whole, then and there.

"That's just amazing," Peter spoke dryly, showing no enthusiasm at all.

"I know, I can just tell by your face how excited you are," Tony replied with just as much as sarcasm.

"Of course," Peter said giving the widest fake smile in existence.

"You got yourself a date?" Tonny asked teasingly knowing it would annoy Peter.

"No," Peter mumbled, not wanting Tony to tell the rest of the Avengers.

"So who's the lucky girl?" Tony asked.

"O-or boy," Tony mumbled after seeing Peter's death glare.

(A/N: All LGBTQ potatoes are loved and accepted here💝💙 💚 💛 💜 )

"I don't have a date and I'm straight, you can go now, thanks," Peter said trying to put the brakes on this topic.

"Fine kid, I'll meet her anyways," Tony smirked before finally leaving the room.

"Mr.Stark?" Peter called.

Tony looked back at his mentee, "Yeah?"

"Thank you,"

"For what?" Tony asked a bit confused.

"Everything,"

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

I know, I know, you guys want to kill me but I lost all motivation to write for a while. Shoutout to Fall Out Boy, I listened to them while writing this chapter.

Vote and comment, if you liked the chapter.

Also, please try not to die.

Byeee

Ramisa,