ʄօʊʀ: ȶɦɛ ǟʋɛռɢɛʀֆ

It had been two whole days since Peter Parker disappeared off the face of the Earth, Tony tried tracking Peter's phone but Peter was smart and had already discarded his phone

Tony tried doing everything to find Peter, he went around New York a whole two times. Heck, he even went as far as telling Happy to contact Peter's friend, only to get no information whatsoever.

It would be a huge lie if he said he didn't care for the teen, he hadn't gotten a full night's rest ever since Peter ran away? Went missing? No one actually knows.

Tony only really had one last option that he definitely didn't want to use.

Steve and the others.

I mean, they were still the Avengers but Tony's ego was too big to accept that, but now because of Peter Parker, he had to keep his huge ass ego aside and make up with the ex-convicts.

It wasn't the easiest job for Tony to do but if he really wanted to find Peter this was probably the only option.

He eventually kept his pride aside and called Steve, It was more like:

Pick up the Phone

Keep the phone down on the table

Pick up the phone again

Throw the phone on the wall

Fix the phone

Call Steve

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Steve and the gang were chilling in a local cafe when Steve gets a call. After some help from the Avengers, Steve finally managed to learn how to operate a flip phone.

Steve was about to answer but stopped when he saw the caller's ID,

Tony Stark

Steve was immediately about to cut off the call only to have Natasha stop him, "Who is it, Steve?"

"U-um, no one important," Steve stammered. Natasha gave Steve her best bitch face obviously not believing Steve one bit.

"It's Tony," Steve mumbled looking anywhere but the ex-Avengers, a series of gasps and 'what's' went through the table.

"Answer it!" Natasha hissed, though she sided with Steve, Tony was her friend too and she really wanted them to get back together.

"Why? Steve shouldn't answer it," Sam said sipping his vanilla milkshake.

(A/N: The 'most basic white girl' award goes to Sam Wilson,)

Natasha gave Sam a death glare, "Answer it, Steve," Natasha said in the most intimidating voice possible.

How was the phone still ringing?

A defeated Steve finally answered the phone, "What?" Steve asked coldly, he himself didn't even know why he was so cold towards Tony Stark, he wasn't the one who got them fired.

"Hi, Steve,"

Awkward Silence

Tony cleared his throat before finally speaking, "I kinda need your help," Tony spoke awkwardly.

"Now you need our help, huh?" Clint asked with a bitter chuckle.

"Hello Clint, I'm assuming the rest of the guys are there too, hi everyone," Tony spoke casually as if they didn't have a whole city-destroying type fight nine months ago.

"What do you want, Tony?" Sam asked irritatedly.

"I want to meet you guys," Tony spoke.

"Well, that's never gonna happen, bye," Clint said signalling Steve to end the call when Natasha spoke.

"We'll be there, Tony," Everyone glared at Natasha.

"Thanks, Nat, Bye," Tony ended the call quickly.

"Why'd you do that?" This time Wanda spoke.

"Tony is trying to make peace, For some reason, we don't know why, but at least he's trying, The Tony Stark I know would never do that," Natasha spoke not bothered by the glares she was receiving.

And that's how they were forced to meet Tony Stark, after all,

No one can deny Natasha.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hi, hope you like the chapter, sorry it's a bit short.

Question of the day: Do you guys like Bo Burnham?

I like the guys content so much, he has an interesting and witty sense of humour, check him out if you want.

Anyways, vote and comment if you liked the chapter.

Byeee

Ramisa,