ֆɨӼȶɛɛռ: ֆȶǟʀ աǟʀֆ ǟռɖ ӄɨֆֆɛֆ

This chapter is dedicated to SCommonSense , they are really nice and I just want you to know hawk, that you're an amazing person no matter what people say.

I love you 💛💛💛  

OoOoOoOoOoO  

As Peter and MJ made their way inside, they got way too many looks

As Peter and MJ made their way inside, they got way too many looks. Mostly because none of them looked like they belonged at a school dance

Peter had ditched his suit and now was only in a white shirt with a crimson tie and of course, pants.

He was more than uncomfortable here, firstly people and he didn't get along the best, plus the loud music and chatter from the people was really starting to hurt his ears.

He and MJ were currently sat in a table, sadly without Ned. He went on vacation with his family somewhere in Europe.

They were talking about random things when Peter saw the Avengers enter the room, he pretended not to see them and continued talking with his date.

That was kind of hard to do when Tony Stark was directly walking towards you.

"Hi, Peter," Tony spoke, soon enough for some reason Natasha and Steve were right beside Tony.

"Uh, Hi guys, What are you- What are you guys doing here?" Peter asked hinting them to leave before they embarrass him.

"Nothing much, we just wanted to meet your girlfriend," Tony said with a knowing smirk.

"She isn't!-" Peter took a deep breath calming himself, "She isn't my girlfriend, just friends," Peter said even though he knew none of them believed him.

He was getting tired of saying the same thing over and over again.

"Hi, Tony Stark," Tony shook his hand with MJ introducing himself.

"Michelle Jones," MJ shook his hand confidently, kinda the opposite of Peter.

"Nice to finally meet you, Peter talks about you all the time," Tony said, lying through his teeth.

Peter finally got the trio to leave, he knew Tony would embarrass him but he really didn't expect Steve and Natasha to join in.

"Bye, Pete, don't do anything I wouldn't do," Tony said still wit ha suggestive smirk.

"Okay, you can go now Mr'Stark," Peter said with an irritated groan.

"Wow, Tony Stark is way different than I thought he would be," Michelle said, a bit in shock at the easy-going man, who was supposedly a cocky, narcissistic billionaire.

"Tell me about it," Peter mumbled in reply.

After a while, they got incredibly bored, Peter was getting a massive headache from all the loud music and Michelle looked like she rather be anywhere but here.

Peter finally couldn't take it anymore, "Hey, MJ wanna ditch and watch Star Wars or something?"

MJ could never look more relieved, "I was kinda hoping you would say that." She said.

That's how they ended up ditching a very boring homecoming and ended up binge-watching Star Wars on Peter's tv.

He had managed to convince MJ that he stays here on the weekends which is why he has a room of his own.

After they ended the movie spree finishing about two movies they were both bored.

Again.

"Hey wanna do something fun?" Peter asked grinning.

"Why do you look like you wanna kill someone?" MJ asked suspiciously.

"FRIDAY play some slow-dance music in my room," Peter asked the AI.

*insert music here* started playing and Peter gave a fake bow, "Milady may I have the honour to dance?" Peter asked in a very terrible British accent.

(A/N: But howw?? He's British himself)

"Yes, you may," Michelle said moving forward towards Peter.

That's how they spent the rest of the evening, starting with some slow song making their way to some very crappy pop songs.

The last song was playing, It was a slow song.

They both knew it was the perfect moment.

"Can I?" Peter asked softly. Michelle gave a soft nod, and that's all it took.

Both of them leaned in slowly as if rushing it would ruin the memory.

The door burst open.

"Oh come on!"

OoOoOoOoOoO

I like this chapter so I didn't change it that much.

Hope you guys liked the chapter :)

Byee

Ramisa,