ʄɨʄȶɛɛռ: քʀօʍ ռɨɢɦȶ

Shoutout to iiwolfed they are really nice, and they have been commenting on my story since day one, so thanks for sticking around!!

OoOoOoOoOoO

A couple of days had passed since Peter's suspension and it was finally time for homecoming

A couple of days had passed since Peter's suspension and it was finally time for homecoming. Truth be told, Peter was very unenthusiastic with the fact that the homecoming was going to be held at Stark Towers, after a lot of pleading from the Avengers he was finally on board with the plan.

At first, he was beyond confused that out of all people The Avengers were hosting homecoming, for a bunch of teenagers.

Truth be told, they had nothing better to do.

(A/N: If only they could see the future *infinity war flashbacks*)

Peter was actually making an effort to impress Michelle, so he told her to reveal the colour of her dress, therefore enabling him to get a matching outfit with his date.

Peter was dressed in a crimson suit, courtesy of Pepper Potts. Peter was a bit uncomfortable wearing the suit considering it probably cost a trillion dollars or something.

About an hour was left until people started piling in the party floor of the tower, Peter was now going to MJ's house to pick her up, obviously the one and only not-so-happy Happy was driving.

On his way to his beloved date's house, he picked up a bouquet of red roses from a florist. Everything was perfect other than one.

He really missed his aunt May today. If she was here today she would give him relationship advice, she would help him tie his tie rather than Peter having to google it.

She would tell him how proud she was of Peter.

Peter shook his head as if that would physically help get all the thoughts of his aunt out of his mind.

Finally, after an exceptionally long time of awkward silence the car, They finally reached MJ's house.

Peter brushed off the imaginary dust off his suit-pants and rang the bell nervously, After a small amount of waiting which actually felt like 5 hours, The door was opened by MJ's mother.

"Ah! You must be Peter come on in!" The kind African American lady said cheerily.

Peter was an overly awkward person who really didn't know how to socialize, Whenever he and May went somewhere she was the one who did all the talking.

Too bad she wasn't here now.

Peter tried his best to make small talk with Mrs.Jones when her gaze fell on the bouquet of roses Peter had with him.

"Is that for Michelle dear?" Mrs.Jones asked a bit in awe that Peter who MJ said was just a 'friend' brought something that elegant for her.

"Is it too much, I kinda wanted to buy something more simple but since it is homecoming I thought some extravagant would lo--" Peter was interrupted from his nervous rambling by a voice from the top of the staircase.

"It's perfect," Michelle spoke out from she was standing, Peter turned to look at her date, he was very shocked by seeing her outfit of choice.

She was wearing black skinny jeans and a crimson coloured, off the shoulder top. Even though it wasn't a typical homecoming outfit Peter was mesmerized.

"Sorry Peter, I really tried wearing a dress but it's just not me you know?" Peter forced himself to practically stop drooling and speak.

"It's fine Michelle you look pretty either way," Peter said offering her a reassuring smile.

"Thanks, Peter, " Michelle shot him a smile.

"Oh, by the way, this is for you," Peter said handing her the bouquet of red roses. If it was possible, MJ's smile grew even wider, a light blush coating her cheeks.

"Okay guys, We need some pictures so strike a pose," Mrs.Jones said grabbing her camera.

(A/N: sO dARkeN yOuR clOtHeS oR StRikE A vIOlenT pOsE. Sorry really need to stop making these references)

Though both the teens were more than ecstatic to go to their homecoming, none of them refused to take some pictures.

In the end, They ended up taking tons of pictures, even some with really silly faces and weird poses.

"We are gonna go now mom," Michelle finally ended the photography fest and they both made their way toward the front door.

"Okay bye, guys!" Her mom yelled through the front door.

"Bye, Mrs.Jones!" Peter yelled back

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

The duo had finally made their way to the Avengers Tower, Michelle looked at the tower in awe, after a while then they finally made their way towards the entrance.

"Ready Michelle?" Peter asked looking at the entrance.

MJ slipped her hand through Peter's.

"Ready."

OoOoOoOoOoOoO 

Did you stop reading this story yet?

I don't blame you, it's all my fault. I pretty much copy and pasted the previous version of the chapter :(

Writer's Block is a bitch.

Anyways, if you guys want, you could vote and comment. Hope you guys liked the chapter.

Byeee

Ramisa,