ֆɨӼ:ƈɦǟֆɨռɢ ȶɦɛ ֆքɨɖɛʀ

Peter Parker was extremely tired

He felt as if he was going to faint any moment, he hadn't had anything solid other than a piece of bread within the span of two days.

He decided he was going to go to Queens rather than being in Brooklyn so he could meet his best friend Ned.

And get some food from him.

As Peter was walking down the streets of Brooklyn, he bumped into someone unknowingly.

Peter muttered a quick sorry and was about to move along but he froze for a moment when he saw who it was.

Captain America.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Steve was walking around Brooklyn doing nothing really, They still hadn't made a plan on how to find Spiderman.

Steve was surprised the fighter was only sixteen, which meant he was fifteen during the Civil War. Though Steve regretted dropping a storage terminal on the poor kid, he had a new-found respect for Peter Parker.

He thought to find Peter would be hard, apparently not since Peter Parker walked straight into him.

At first, Steve didn't recognize him but slowly his mind wandered off to when Tony showed them the pictures of Spiderman.

This was him.

Immediately, Steve called Tony, "Tony Stark, How may I help you, Capsicle?" Tony said jokingly.

"Tony, I found Peter, track me and get over here," Steve said before disconnecting the call, not answering Tony's millions of questions.

Steve started following Peter quietly obviously not knowing about Pete's spidey sense, Peter, on the other hand, could feel that someone was following him.

So when he finally decided to have a look over his shoulder only to see Captain-freaking- America was following him,

He ran.

Peter ran as fast as he could, dodging people left and right. He didn't know why exactly Captain America was chasing him but he had an idea that Tony Stark had something to do with it.

He eventually slipped into an alleyway thinking he lost the super-soldier.

Bad idea

Steve eventually caught up and blocked the exit to the alleyway, Peter was now trapped.

"Peter, would you just listen to me?" Steve said.

"Why do you know my name?" Peter said while looking around for any possible exits.

"Tony," Steve simply said.

"Okay, anyways nice talking to you, bye," Peter said while climbing the wall with little effort, to go around Steve. Peter was about to continue running again when his spidey sense started tingling again.

He was just about to move when something heavy hit him in the back of his head.

Blackness

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO 

Steve watched as he saw the boy slip into a state of unconsciousness. Steve now cursed his weapon of choice, Peter was probably gonna get a concussion after being hit by a Vibranium shield.

Steve heard as Tony's suit landed on the ground and out came Tony who immediately rushed to Steve's side.

As much as Tony was worried about Peter's current state he was also glad to have him back. "What'd you hit him with Steve?" was the first thing Tony asked.

Steve looked around uncomfortably "I may have hit him with my shield" Tony's eyes widened with shock.

"Nice job buddy," Tony said referring to the time Sam said the same thing to him

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Young Peter Parker was having dinner with his Aunt and Uncle.

"I got an A+ in Math today," Peter spoke proudly while stuffing his face Pasta.

"Nice job buddy, If you try hard enough, you can achieve anything you want," Ben spoke ruffling his nephew's hair.

"Not everything, though," May spoke quietly.

Peter's smile faded, "What do you mean?" He asked quietly.

"You didn't save us, Peter," May said coldly glaring at Peter.

"Why didn't you save us?" Ben yelled.

Suddenly everything around them started burning, "I'm sorry," Peter said, tear falling down his cheeks.

May and Ben were yelling for Peter to help them while they were fading away in the fire, (just like Peter, fading away)

"I'm sorry!" Peter yelled.

The yelling was now ten times louder, Peter couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop," Peter whispered while sobbing.

"Stop," Peter said again, this time a bit louder.

"STOP!"

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Peter woke up with a start, sweat dripping down his forehead, his eyes glossy. Peter put his head in his hand trying to forget the awful dream.

Nothing was false about the dream, Peter could save neither of them but physically seeing that in a dream was another thing.

Steve Rogers entered the room seeing Peter sat on the bed, his head in his hands, breathing heavily.

"Hey, Peter," Steve said awkwardly, he did feel guilty over the fact that he threw his shield on Peter.

"Why am I here?" Peter asked coldly, normally he would be having a fangirl heart attack right now, but he was way too tired and angry.

"I'll tell you," Came a third voice.

Peter turned back to see the one person he wanted to so desperately avoid.

Tony Stark

"Hi, kid,"

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

Chapter Six is now edited hope you liked it!

Please vote and comment if you want.

Byeee

Ramisa,