the end?

Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for sticking by me, Mae, Parker, and Dustin's journeys! But

Hey everyone! Thank you all so much for sticking by me, Mae, Parker, and Dustin's journeys! But... It's not over yet. If you liked Doodle Heart, I hope you want more. There is officially going to be a sequel and here it is:

 There is officially going to be a sequel and here it is:

Written Soul | synopsis:

Drinking was her savior… until it almost got her killed.

-

Mae Chen is an artist who's lucky to be alive. She is also an artist with a useless painting hand and even more useless eyeballs. After a devastating car accident that landed her in the emergency room, Mae has just awoken from the short coma she was in only to find that the one thing she was good at can no longer be her talent. Because blind girls can’t paint, especially with their non-dominant hand.

Dustin Jin regrets everything that happened during winter break. He wished he talked to Mae when he had the chance. He wished he didn’t kiss that random girl on New Years. And he wished he told Mae that he was sorry and that he really liked her. But the next best thing that this rich kid with poor problems can do is suck it up and be there for her this time.

Parker Ly used to be a player until he got to know Mae Chen. Now the girl he used to like, and still may like, is struggling to get back on her feet.

These three, along with all of the other supportive people in their lives, are going to have to finally work everything out. Mae will have to slowly find a future in her now darkened eyes, but she won’t have to go through it alone. In the sequel to Doodle Heart, Mae will have to rewrite her plans and hope for the future.

a/n: there are problems that need solutions, and hopefully, they'll be solved in this book ;)

The first part has been published! It is now up, so please add them to your libraries :)