Chapter 3

Sal quickly lowered his arm and grabbed his jumper, putting his arms in the sleeves but not pulling the rest of the jumper over his head. His heart was racing and he could feel the anxiousness and fear in the pit of his stomach.

It was quiet now.

Larry didn't say a thing. Sally didn't dare turn around at this point.

The silence was broken when he said "God I hate Travis"
"Yeah, same"
"I bet under all his hateful comments he's just a insecure lil bitch"

Larry laughed, Sal was glad he was able to quickly divert his attention away from what he may or may not have seen.
"Hey I think I can take the ice off now, does it feel any better?"
"It feels fucking cold"
"Better get your jumper on then"

It was early winter, too soon for the snow to show up, too late for the weather to stay decent for a full week. On that particular day it was quite cold. The boys made the decision to go inside and make some hot chocolate. Larry was the master of making the drink and Sal was the master of overdosing on marshmallows and getting a stomach ache. It was always worth it though.

While Larry was heating up the milk Sal was in search of the delicious fluffy sweets.
"Larry where the fuck are the marshmallows"
"I think my mom hid them so you wouldn't make yourself sick again"
"That literally happened once"
"Don't worry I think they're in the top cupboard"

Sal opened each of the cupboards one by one until he spotted the packet he was looking for. It was at the back, out of his reach.
"She put them there knowing my height didn't she?"
"You know it"

Sal stood on his very tip-toes to try and reach the bag. He was about to climb on the counter when Larry suddenly lifted him on his shoulders. At times like these Sally was thankful that he had a mask to hide his red face.
"Can you reach now?"
"Yep" Sal said grabbing the bag and immediately putting a marshmallow into his mouth.
"C'mon dude I haven't even finished the hot chocolate yet!"
Sally shut him up by placing a marshmallow into Larry's mouth without warning.

Larry sighed as he placed a very giggly Sally back on the floor. A few minutes later they were both on the couch holding mugs of the glorious chocolate drink topped with many, many marshmallows. Sally gulped his down at a terrifying speed while Larry tried to get him to slow down. Soon the mugs were in the sink and Sally was on his back in pain.
"I told you so"
"Fuck youuuuuu"
"You finished the packet so don't expect any next time I make hot chocolate"
Larry was answered with a groan.

"Hey have you taken your medicine yet"
A/N sorry I forgot to mention that Sal takes daily meds for his anxiety.
"Oops"
"It's fine dude, I'll go up to your apartment and get it for you, your dad's out of town still right?"
"Yep"
"K I'll be back in a minute"

Larry closed the door behind him leaving Sal on his own. He walked into Larry's room which smelled like pizza alcohol and sleep. Sal put on some Sanity Falls quietly in the background and flopped into Larry's bed. Within minutes he was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again! I've noticed some people actually enjoy the story so far and that makes me really happy. :))) If it starts to get boring plz let me know, I don't mind criticism but I'm very sensitive so plz be nice lol. Anyways I'll try and get a new chapter out sooner rather than later. So bye!