Chaper 13

"Sal!" Larry had returned from the principal's office. Travis was following behind him looking absolutely terrified.

Larry pulled Sal into a hug then noticed the ice packs in his hands.

"Are you ok?" He said with a concerned voice.

"I'm fine Larry really. It's just some bruises."

Sal might've though Todd looked rough but Larry had really been battered. There was dried blood around his nose and there was a large gash on his forehead. Not to mention there was multiple bruises starting to come through on his face. He noticed Sal staring.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine."

"You didn't look this bad before Larry." Todd spoke up. He was still holding a tissue at his nose which had refused to stop bleeding.

"Yeah, I might've lashed out at Travis on the way here. And he might've smacked my head into a display cabinet."

"Idiot." Sal smirked.

The principal emerged from his office and called Sal and Todd in.

"Oh and Larry if you even think about lashing out again -or you Travis- then you'll both be suspended." He said before ushering the 2 boys in.

All that happened in that room was questions. Sal denied that Travis had touched him and Todd grudgingly said he hadn't seen anything. Todd then left and it was just Sal.

"Sally are you sure Travis didn't do anything else to you? Larry seemed to have a suspicion that he had."

"Yes I'm sure. Nothing else happened."

"Ok, Larry will get detention for a week. Travis will get it for a month. You may go now Sally."

Sal left the office and saw that Larry had been patched up and was looking very pale. Todd was on the phone, most likely talking to his parents.

"Not gonna throw up again I hope." Sal said.

"Dude, they called my mom. She's gonna murder me."

"Well I'll come to your funeral. Wear a suit. Play some Sanity Falls. It'll be fun."

Larry laughed but then immediately stopped when he spotted Lisa outside the window. She walked into the office moments later and gave Larry a look that said 'you're fucking dead' and then noticed Sal standing next to him.

"Oh my goodness Sal are you alright?!" She said.

"Yeah don't worry Lisa I'm ok."

Lisa wasn't having that answer wrapped her arms around Sal to give him a hug. Sal liked this, Lisa was like a second mom to him. She proceeded to baby him by fixing his pigtails and saying she'd try and do something to fix his mask. Larry just sat there saying nothing. It was then that Todd put the phone down and cursed quietly under his breath.

"Everything alright Todd?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, my parents can't pick me up but I'll just walk home."

"No way, I'll give you a lift. It's freezing and you're literally our neighbour."

But before they left Lisa turned to Sally.

"Who started this?" She asked.

Larry pointed sourly at Travis who was sitting a few seats down from them. Lisa took in his terrified expression and sighed.

"Alright lets go."

They walked back to Lisa's car and throughout the ride home she gave Larry one hell of a lecture about attacking other people (even if they did something first).