Lets beat some robot a**

Izumi PoV

It was the day of the exam and I am ready for it, I had my new friend Flare walking beside me (I really love that name, thanks @Oonzie).

"Todays the day Flare, were finally going to UA and see if I can be an awsome hero!" I said as I walked towards the prestigious school.

All of a sudden my phone began to ring, I picked it up and saw it was Kasumi-chan that was calling me.

"Hello Kasumi-chan, why are you calling?" I asked my best friend.

"Nothing much, so are you on your way to UA?" She asked.

"Yeah I am at the train station right now... how about you?" I asked.

"Mom is sick and Katsuki-nii went out to buy her medicine, so till he gets back I am staying here, save me a seat ok." She said as I heard coughing from the background.

"Oh ok, and tell Aunt Mitsuki to get well soon." I said as I hung up the phone and got on a train to UA

10 mins. Later

I arrived at UA and to say it was huge would be the understatement of the century, I have seen giant buildings but this one takes the cake... probably ate it too.

"Ok I have trained for this for a long time, I am ready and both my quirks are at their strongest... well one of them are... who am I even talking to?" I asked myself.

"Your probably losing it due to your nervousness." I turned around and saw Katsumi in her middle school uniform.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I asked.

"My idiot brother drove me here." She then pointed behind her and saw a black 1965 Ford Mustang with flame designs all over it.

"Hello Katsuki-nii!" I waved.

He then pulled his sunglasses down, looked at the two of us and smiled.

"What are you laughing at stupid brother!?" She asked angrily.

"... Try not to chicken out when you see the enemies, ok tomboyish brat." He said as he drove off.

"COME BACK HERE YOU SPIKEY HAIRED IDIOT AND I'LL BLOW YOU A NEW ONE!" She flailed as I held her back.

"Come on Kasumi-chan we gotta hurry!" I grabbed her hand and we sped off towards U.A, before we could get inside I saw a girl about to fall face first on the pavement so I formed my tail and wrapped it around her stomach area to prevent her from face planting.

"Are you ok?!" I asked worriedly.

"Oh I am ok... sorry about my clumsiness... I was nervous." She said as she did the thing that all girls do when their nervous... play with her hair.

"Yeah no shit. -WHACK-" Kasumi said as I hit her on the side of the stomach.

"OW, WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" She asked angrily.

"Cant you see she is nervouse, you dont have to be so rude you know." I said as I helped her back on her feet.

"Sorry for my friend here, I can promise you that behind this... tomboyish, rude, vulgar, mean, angry, egotistical, pyromaniac-" I continued.

"OK OK I THINK SHE GETS IT SO GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!" Kasumi said angrily

"...I was getting there... now where was I?" I aksed myself.

"Pyromaniac." The girl answered.

"Oh right... even though she is like that, I can guarantee you she is a big softie inside." I said as I poked Kasumi in her stomach area which made her blush.