You got the wrong girl (Izumi Filler)

Izumi PoV

"Welcome to cafe Stratos what can I get you today?" I gave a bright smile as I welcomed more customers inside the cafe.

I am currently working today since Rune-nee and Aura-nee are studying to get into college, so my manager asked me if I can cover for them to which I replied with a yes.

"Ok so that will be 2 house specials, a stack of buttermilk pancakes with candied mangoes and peaches, a parfait and a Filipino special, ok coming right up." I said as I wrote down their order and went back to the counter.

I then handed the paper to Shingo-nii our head dessert chef.

"Oh wow the Filipino special is REALLY popular." Shingo-nii said as he looked at the paper.

"Yeah I mean its really tasty, its cold, sweet, has ice cream and flan, caramelised fruits, sweat potato, sweat beans, caramel sauce and condensed milk... whats there not to like." I asked with a smile.

"You know you just listed the ingredients YOU like, you missed like 5 more additional ingredients, right." He asked smugly.

"-blush- Well I dont know how to pronounce them... I dont wanna be disrespectful." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

"Ok if you say so... hey its time for your lunch break, go and take a break, I'll ask Alice if she can take the orders instead." Shingo-nii said.

"Ok I will, thanks Shingo-nii!" I said as I ran to the changing room to grab my wallet and phone.

Kiyashi-ward Mall

I decided to go to the mall today and eat at the food court.

"Man what should I eat... how about Shawarma on rice... no I had beef yesterday, oh maybe I should go to Olive garden... nah The only thing I like there was their lasagna... Oh I know they opened a Filipino themed restaurant on the second floor lets go there and have a taste!" I said as I ran towards the 2nd floor.

A few minutes later

"Ahhh sooo good, I should bring the others there someday." I said to noone in particular as I continued my short walk.

After about 2 minutes of walking I came across the event area, there waa a big stage and a band prepping their equipment, it seems like it was an audition for something since there were 4 judges in front of the stage.

'I should watch one, maybe they are good.' I thought to myself as I walked towards the area and leaned on a column.

"Ah! There you are!" I heared a voice call out, since I wasn't here with anyone I paid no attention to the voice.

"Hey you, the one with the green hair and maids outfit!" The same voice called out.

Even though he may be calling for me I still paid no attention to him, his voice did not sound familiar at all, so I just assumed he was calling for another green haired girl in a maids uniform.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder, I whipped my head around and saw a man with black hair wearing an ear piece and a hat that said staff.

"Hey I have been looking for you, come on your up first." He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the bacl stage area.

"H-hey l-listen you got the wrong girl!" I said while he was still dragging me.

"I found her, she was infront of the stage in a maids outfit... yes I will get her ready soon." He said while talking to someone else completely disregarding what I was saying.

Back stage

"Hey ma'am I found your talent!" He said with a happy tone.

"Well bring her in!" She said angrily.