The first step

Author's note

Hey guys I just want to let you know that I will change how Izumi gets her exam scores.

Well thats about it enjoy you guys.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Izumi PoV

Its been like a week since the entrance exam and I was really nervous about the results, I know I did really well but I cant help but get nervous, I am currently cleaning the tables in the cafe along with my senior Aura and a new worker here named Alice.

"Izumi-senpai, are you ok, you seem tense?" Alice asked me with comcern.

Alice has been working here for about a few days now and the two of us became friends in a snap.

"Yeah I'm ok Alice just nervous is all." I said as I continued cleaning, I then heard the bell of the cafe ring and I looked over to welcome the customer.

"Welcome to Cafe Stratos." I called from the table, I then looked over and saw that it was a woman in a blue attire, he then saw me and quickly walked over to me.

"Are you Izumi Midoriya?" She asked.

"Yes I am maam." I said to her as Alice hid behind my back.

"I am here to deliver this letter to you." She handed me a letter and began to walk away.

"Wait why deliver it here, the address of my house is in the back?" I asked.

"I did bring it to your house, but your mother told me to bring it to you, she even payed extra." The woman said as she left the cafe.

"So open it, that might be the letter from U.A!" Aura said as she walked over to us.

"Ok." I then opened the letter and saw a hologram projector inside, I took it out of the envelope and set it down on the table, I pressed the red button while Aura and Alice were watching with me.

It then showed us a room with a game show like vide and suddenly All Might was there.

"ALL MIGHT!?" The three of us yelled in unison.

"HAHAHAHA HELLO YOUNG IZUMI, I AM HERE AS A PROJECTION, I AM SORRY I CANT CONTACT YOU SOONER I HAD ALOT OF STUFF I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF AND AS A RESULT I- (random hand tells All Might to hurry it up) WAIT I HAVE TO DO HOW MANY OF THESE?" All Might whined as I smiled a bit.

"-AHEM- VERY WELL LET ME GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT YOUNG IZUMI YOU HAVE ACED THE WRITTEN PORTION OF THE EXAM WITH AN ASTOUNDING 99/100." All Might said proudly.

"Wait what did I get wrong?" I asked myself.

"AND IN THE CONBAT PORTION OF THE TEST YOU GAINED A TOTAL OF 97 POINTS, BUT YOU MIGHT BE THINKING 'HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE I ONLY SCORED 67 POINTS' WELL THAT IS FAIRLY SIMPLE, THERE WAS ANOTHER FACTOR TO THE TEAT THAT JUST VILLAIN POINTS, A HIDDEN SYSTEM THAT MEASURES THE TRUE VALUE OF A HERO, AND THAT IS RESCUE POINTS AND IN SAVING YOUNG IRARAKA YOU MANAGED TO OBTAIN 30 REACUE POINTS, NOW TAKE YOUR FIRST STEP AS A HERO IN TRAINING!" All Might said as the Hologram projector turned off.

"I made it." I said with a smile.

"CONGRATULATIONS IZUMI-SENPAI!" Alice said as she jumped up and down while hugging me.

"YOUR SO COOL IZU-CHAN!" Aura-senpai did the same.

While we were happily jumping we could here clapping from the back, we turnyaround and saw all the customers clapping for me.