USJ PART 2: Flare Unchained

Izumi PoV

Sensei and I jumped towards the horde of villains that suddenly appeared out of nowhere, I guess my bad feeling was correct after all.

"Izumi take out the close combat quirk users, leave the long ranged ones to me." Aizawa-sensei said as he pulled his goggles down on his eyes.

"HAi SeNSeI!" I said as I charged towards the villains.

I then charged forward using One for All and my blood armour in succession, alot of these guys were... weirdly weak and uncoordinated, its like they were only scrambled together last minute.

I then proceeded to attack all the villains with close ranged quirks, it did not take long for me to finish since most of them accidentally hit one another which made my job extremely easy, but suddenly I heard screaming from the entrance of the facility.

"SENSEI!" I screamed.

"Go I got this under control." He said as he proceeded to kick a villain in the nuts, doing a flip and heel kicking him in the head.

I then rushed back up the entrance but I was already too late and the guy with the warp type quirk teleported almost half of my class to god knows where, he was about to warp the rest but I was able to grab him and throw his on the other side of the class.

"Guys are you all ok?" I asked them lowering my blood suit armour.

"Were ok, but what about the others?" Kirishima asked.

"Dont worry I am sure they are ok, but we need to inform the main campus, any luck contacting them?" I asked.

"No such luck." Kirishima said.

"... Ok here's what were gonna do... Iida I want you to run back to campus and alert the teachers that a group called 'the league of villains' are attacking us, you got that?" I told him.

"WHAT I SHALL NOT RUN AWAY LIKE A COWARD, I WILL STAY HERE AND FI-" before he can continue he was slapped in the face with a blood gauntlet.

"Are you really that hungry for approval that you are willing to sacrifice yourself and your classmates?" I began.

"Listen I am not asking you to run away and cower in fear, I am asking you to retreat and gather reinforcements, retreating may not sound glorious... but if its to ensure that you and your friends survive to see the next day isn't that worth more than approval?" I said as I looked Iida in the eyes.

His eyes then shined as he stood up straight and gave me a serious gaze.

"I AM SORRY FOR MY RUDENESS PRESIDENT, I SHALL GET HELP FROM THE FACULTY, PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!" He said.

"Yosh! Thats the spirit Iida, now GO, YOU GOTTA GO FAST!" I said.

"GOTTA GO FAST!" He said as he dashed towards the exit.

"Not so fast young hero!" A mist clad man said blocking Iida's path towards the exit.

"DONT STOP, KEEP RUNNING IIDA!" I yelled as I wipped my blood whip towards him hitting his real body and knocking him to the side.

Iida was then able to run past the large door and running straight towards the main campus.

"PLEASE WAIT FOR ME MADAM PRESIDENT!" He yelled to me.

I only smiled and gave a thumbs up, but my small celebration was interrupted when a loud explosion sound reverberated though out the facility, everyone of us that was still present on the main entrance looked down and we saw that the guy I thought I knocked out was below the main area, he was teleporting something large, and I can tell this is not good.