Author breaks the wall (Authors filler)

No PoV

"Mom I'm going back to the dorm see ya friday!" A 19 year old looking teen with slightly tanned skin called out.

"Ok be careful on your way!" A woman voice called out to him.

"Hey why do I feel like someone is narrating my every move?" Oh s**t he found me out.

Suddenly a blood red portal appeared right infront of him as a boy who slightly resembles him came out of the portal holding a sword.

"Hello there author." The boy said with a smile.

"... Wait... your Migy, HOW THE HECK ARE YOU HERE I JUST MADE YOU UP!?" The now revealed creator said in shock as he clung to his giant bag.

"Calm down father-" he was cut of.

"Please dont call me father." He said with a panicked tone.

"Fine, Author then, please do not be afraid, I am a friend." He said with a smile.

"I know your a friend, I created you, and thats the problem, I created you, your just a work of my imagination, so how in the actual heck do you even exist?" The confused author asked his creation.

"Sometimes fact is stranger than fiction." The other teen said in response.

"Oh dont get all philosophical with me." The author said as he regain his composure.

"So what do you want, I'm kinda in a hurry." The creator said as he picked his bags up.

"You've been neglecting your stories, I just wanna check and make sure you have intentions of finishing them." Migy said as he gave a smile.

"-sigh- I have every intention of finishing them." The creator revealed.

"Then why are the other stories in Hiatus?" Migy asked.

"It cant be helped, those stories are starting to get bland, I need some time to refurbish the stories to make them fun again." The creator said in a calm manner.

"Then what about the other stories that are not in Hiatus but are taking a long time to finish?" He asked.

"Cant be help, inspiration is a fickle mistress sometimes first she is there the next thing you know your she is gone." The creator said in response.

"So your saying if your inspired you'll continue the stories?" He smiled.

"Yup!" The creator said with a smile.

"Then lets go on an adventure on one of your stories... Blood ties should be good, come on!" Migy said as he grabbed his blade and made a portal.

"I dunno, I have a ton of research to do, and I still need to study for exams, and I also- WAHHH!" The creator did not finish as he was pushed inside the portal.

"That should inspire him." Migy said as he smiled and opened another portal to somewhere.

With the author

"Nghhh... huh... WHAT THE HELL!?" The author yelled in shock as he awoke on a very familiar place the USJ.

 WHAT THE HELL!?" The author yelled in shock as he awoke on a very familiar place the USJ