USJ PART 1

Izumi PoV
The next day
-UA Bus parking area-

We are gathered up in the parking area waiting for a bus to arrive to take us to the USJ or the 'unforeseen simulation joint' but something just doesn't feel right with me, there is this little voice in my head that kept saying 'Danger! Danger!' Over and over again, I want to brush it off and put it under paranoia but I just cant, I have a bad feeling about today.

"Are you ok Izumi, you've been deep in thought for over 5 mins. now, is everything ok?" Kasumi-chan asked as she walked beside me.

"I wish everything was ok... but I have this gut feeling that something really bad is about to happen... you think I'm being crazy huh?" I said with a small smile.

"Not at all... to tell you the truth I have been feeling uneasy ever since yesterday when Sensei said a pair of villains broke into the school to steal some files, I have been up half the night thinking what they stole." Kasumi said with stern tone.

"I have as well... so what do you think they stole?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Either Information about the teachers and students... or the schedule of each teacher." Kasumi said placing her finger on her chin in deep though.

"What do you think?" She looked up from her trance and stared at me.

"The second one seems more plausible... alot of the villains know UA has the largest no. of heroes around, and they know that if they get rid of the pro's then the future generation may lack the knowledge to properly protect the public... but why act now?" I asked myself.

"What do you mean?" Kasumi-chan asked.

"Well if you think about it, they risked 2 of their mens lives for a bit of information... but why would they do it now... special knowing All Might works here... you don't think-" I was cut off by the bus arriving.

"PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT THE BUS HAS FINALLY ARRIVED, WE NEED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO GET IN THE BUS, A LEADER SHOULD ALWAYS BE ABLE TO DISCIPLINE HIE OR HER CLASS BUT ALL BOTH OF YOU HAVE IS TALK TO-" Me and Kasumi-chan looked at him and cut him off.

"SHUT UP IIDA!" We both yelled finally shutting him up.

(I have nothing against Iida... I just thought it would be funny to have him and Izumi keep bashing heads with one another and Izumi keep winning at the end.)

I walked towards the bus and instructed everyone to line up.

"Ok everyone form a line and get in the bus, you may sit wherever you would like, just refrain from making too much noise." I said as everyone began to line up and walk towards the bus.

While we were on the bus everyone began to talk and mingle while Iida had a defeat look on his face, I was seated next to Kasumi-chan and Tsu-chan.

"Hey Izumi-chan, can I ask you something -ribbit-?" She asked.

"Sure thing Tsu-chan, ask away." I said with a smile.

"Yesterday when you fought off those villains... did you see what they stole from the principal?" She asked.

It was only a matter of time before anyone asked amd it wasn't a surprise that Tsuyu here was the first one to ask, she was very blunt and doesn't pull her punches.

"Yeah Izumi, you never told us what they stole." Kirishima asked.

I sighed and keaned on my seat.

"To be honest I dont know myself, before I can take the stolen documents a dark purple mist like portal appeared out of nowhere and took the two guys away." I told them.

Blood Ties (My hero academia female Izuku fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara