An Explosive day (Kasumi filler)

Kasumi PoV

I was walking alone this fine morning since Izumi said she woke up late cuz Flare ate her alarm clock again and she said she had to work double shift today since she only worked on Saturday and Sunday now.

"Man I wish Izumi was here, I wanna show her my new blouse." I said as I looked at myself at a window, my new black blouse and my now long hair has returned thanks to the old hags shampoo.

" I said as I looked at myself at a window, my new black blouse and my now long hair has returned thanks to the old hags shampoo

(There since I know most of you dont like the first pic. of Kasumi that I used, and also art is not mine.)

I was in the shopping district when all of a sudden a group of guys blocked my path.

"Hey can you let me through, I'm going to meet a friend." I said trying to not let my temper run rampant... again.

"Hey now dont be in such a rush, Listen me and my pals are going to see a movie, maybe you wanna go with us?" He asked.

"Ahhh... I see... your trying to flirt with me... sorry but no, I have better things to do than hang with you four's lame ass." I said as I walked past them, but suddenly the same guy grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Oh that was not a request deary, You will come with us." He said, I was gonna blast him with an explosion but suddenly I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Hey babe, I thought we were gonna meet later today?" He asked, it turns out the voice came from my classmate.... what was his name again... Kirishima was it, I looked at him confused after about a few seconds I realised what he was doing, I did not like the idea, but the old hag and Izumi would scold me if I get into trouble again, so I gave a smile and turned to him.

"Sorry sweetie, I just got held up." I said with a smile.

"Who are these guys, friends of yours?" He asked.

"Ah y-yeah w-we were friends in junior high... hehe." The guy holding me finally let go.

"Ohhh thats nice, thanks for taking care of my girl, she gets very temperamental sometimes." He said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I leaned closer to him with a mad blush.

"S-stop it will ya." I said with a blush.

"N-no problem pal, lets go you guys." And with that they started to run like the little bi**es they are.

Kirishima then let go of me and gave me a goofy smile.