The blood sucker vs the blood master (filler chapter)

Authors note:

This chapter will take place after Kasumi and Izumi battled Spinner in part 1
============================

No PoV

It was the dead of night and Izumi was walking home from the police station after getting questioned by the police, It has been already a few hours since their battle against the five villains, but the thong that was still fresh on her mind was the kiss.

Not wanting to think about if any longer Izumi decided to call Kasumi since she went home with her brother while she stayed behind since she was the one who took down the villain, Izumi dialed her best friends no. the phone rang and went straight to voice mail.

"Guess she's already asleep, I mean I cant blame her, I think I am hoing to pass out here." Izumi told herself, before she can put her phone back her pocket it rang, she looked at the caller IF and it was her mom calling.

"Oh boy, I am going to get an earful from mom -picks up phone- hello?" Izumi answered.

"IZUMI BABY ARE YOU OK? I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU INJURED, DID THEY HURT YOU, WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW ITS SO LATE, DO YOU NEED TO BE PICKED UP, ARE YOU IN TROUBLE?! OH HONEY HURRY HOME PLEASE I AM SO WORRIED!" Inko panicked from the other side of tge phone.

"No mom I am ok, I am just going to passs by a convenient store to buy a can of coffee and then I will be on my way, I promise." Izumi said reassuring her worried mom.

"Please hurry home honey, I am so worried for you, I will wait for you to get back and you can tell me what happened." Inko told her daughter.

"No need mom, its getting really late and you still have work tommorow, get to bed ok, I promise to talk about it tommorow when we both get back home ok." Izumi reassures her mom.

"Ok sweetie, good night then, be safe ok love you." Inko told her daughter.

"Good night mom, love you too. -beep-" Izumi hung up.

A few minutes later

Izumi got out of the store holding a can of black coffee and a sandwich on her other hand, aa Izumi was passing by an alleyway he heared a spine chilling scream, she instantly dropped her sandwich and quickly chugged her coffee and ran towards the screem but not before calling the police.

She ran inside the alley and what she saw made her glad that she did not eat the sandwich she bought, inside the alley was 3 dead bodies, one was a man about the age of 30 he had 2 knives stuck in his eyes and scratches covered his body, the other was a woman about 25 years of age, like the first man she was also covered in scratches but the kives was stuck in her mouth and head and she was also shaved bald, the last man was currently getting butchered as he was begging the culprit -who was wearing a school uniform and has a tank with... blood inside of it- to stop what she was doing, Izumi was about to jump in but before she could the mans arm fell to the flor and went limp.

"Ahhh another successful blood bath... huh?" She turned around and as she saw Izumi her smile became more twisted and sinister, that smile crawled up Izumi's spine as she can clearly recall that insane smile.

"You!" Izumi gritted her teeth.

"ITS YOU THE PRETTY GIRL WHO CUT HERSELF, HELLO AGAIN MY NAME IS HIMIKO TOGA AND YOU ARE?!" She asked.

"..." Izumi could not respond she was feeling angry right now.

Toga then took the stupid decision to walk towards Izumi.

"Hey are you scared? Dont worry I wount bite... that hard.~" she said in a jolly voice.

But before she can touch Izumi she was met with a blood hammer straight to her face which sent her flying and smashing into a nearby wall.