A bloody explosion

The next day
Izumi PoV

I was currently asleep on my bed when all of a sudden I felt something shaking me, I opened my eyes and saw Flare was jumping up and down on my bed.

"Ngggghh Flare nooooo, its to early!" I said as I placed a pillow over my head.

"Rah rah rah!" Flare roared cutely as he started to jump up and down on my bed again.

I took the pillow covering my head and looked at Flare, he had my clock on his mouth.

"Flare no, dont eat that, I'll give you something to eat later ok." I said.

"RAAHH!" Flare roared as he pointed at my clock.

"My clock?" I asked, I turned my clock around and saw that it was already 7:40 am... school starts at 8:00... SHOOT!

I then jumped out of my bed and scrambled to get inside my bathroom, after about 7 mins I was finally out of the bathroom dressed and ready to run.

I went downstairs and saw that my mom was already gone, I took blueberry muffin, grabbed my bag, placed flare inside and ran out the door.

"I'M GONNA BE LATEEEE!" I yelled.

10 mins later

"MADE IT!" I yelled as I opened the door to see that noone was there.

"Why is noone here?" I asked myself.

"Oh hello there Midoriya-san." I heard a voice from behind me call, I turned around and saw a boy with a crow's head.

"Oh hello Tokoyami-kun." I said with a smile.

"Why are you here so early?" He asked which confused me.

"But it's already 8:15 am." I said to him.

"Are you feeling ok? Its only 7:20 in the morning." He said as he walked past me and went to his seat, I took my bag out and was met with a smug looking Flare.

"... Smart boy." I said as I gave Flare a smile.

Start of class

"Man I hope we do something fun today." Kasumi complained.

"Its just the second day, what do you expect to happen?" I asked.

"I dunno something, interesting." She said as she gave me a shrug.

"-sigh- Just be patient alright." I told her.

"Yeah mom." She told me.

The doors soon opened to reveal present Mic holding some English textbooks.

"HEY HEY YOUNG LISTENERS, WHOSE READY TO LEARN, OH YEAH!" He enthusiastically screamed.

"..." we all looked at him weirdly, but still smiled none the less.

Hero class

"Finally its combat class, cant wait to see what were going to do." I said with a smile.

"HAHAHAHA!" We all could hear laughing coming from the doors, the laugh was so iconic that we instantly knew who it was.

"I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All might said as he entered inside the room... like a normal person.

"Wow so All Might really teaches here, thats awsome!" A boy with spiky red hair said, I believe his name was Kirishima.

"And look -ribbit- he's wearing his silver age costume, how retro is that." A girl with greener hair than mine said, her name is Tsuyu, but she insisted we call her Tsu.