meeting him

I was at home getting be at like always and my dad took to far this time to where he hurt me in a way I never wanted. I laid in bed after everything that happened and then saw I had to get up for school. "Huh." 

I got to school and and had cuts all over my face but I told people I feel in the woods and they believed it. and left me alone. I was in class looking out window and seeing a boy with black hair thats shaved on one side and in a cloak with a mask and he was looking right at me. "MISS FULTON PAY ATION!" I looked up front to my mother and looked at the board then the bell rang and I go up but I heard the door shut and a hand on my arm. "You are a disappointment!I shouldn't gave birth to you!" she let me go and I ran out in tears and ran out of school back home since dad was at work I was fine. I looked at my celling felling empty inside and then the phone rang. "Yes?" "Hello is James home?" "No my father is at work." "Oh well tell him his lover called." She hung up and I just shook my head then I heard a car door so I ran to my room and hide in my closet because I would be dead if he saw me. "NIKITA WHERE ARE YOU I KNOW YOU LEFT SCHOOL!" I covered my mouth to keep from screaming then I heard my mother. "You better come out."  I was shaking badly then I heard a loud crash from my bed room door. "She is in here somewhere." I was looking at my door then I remembered the lock on m y closet door was on the inside and slowly reached for it and locked it quietly. "The closet she has to be in there." He tried to open it and I wouldn't budge so he tries to open it. "she either locked it or she's in here." I heard a loud bang on the door and covered my mouth. "Nikita open up you-" Her words were cut short and my dad screamed so I froze in my spot then I heard the lock on my door clicked and I got scared then the door opens to the same boy I saw at school. 

Zacks P.O.V.

I saw a girl with cuts and bruises on her face and and I knew she was getting beaten like me so I wanted to help her then her teacher  grabs her and yells at her and she ran out so I followed her to her house  I watched her then her dad came home along with her mother, how is her mother a teacher for how she treats her kid. I saw them storm in screaming for her and I saw her running to me room so I went in quietly and watched them then I hear a soft click and I knew she locked her closet door and they didn't even hear it. The closet she has to be in there." He tried to open it and I wouldn't budge so he tries to open it. "she either locked it or she's in here." I heard a loud bang on the door and covered my mouth. "Nikita open up you-" I cut her sentence short by impaling  her  with a vine and and then stabbing her dad. when I pulled my blade and vine out there blood splatters on me but I dont care, then I slowly use my vines to unlock her door and see her on the floor in fear and shaking. "Hello cutie." she was frozen in fear and it made me feel bad so I got down to her level. "I wont hurt you Nikita." she relaxed a little and spoke in a stuttered. "Y-you k-killed them." "yes they were hurting you." "W-why thought t-they weren't hurting you." "know how it feels to be beaten and starved." "You do?" "Yes." She looked at me then moved her hand to my mask and I grabbed her hand tight and she squeaked. "Sorry... I just... I never take this off."  "Y-your hurting me." "oh im sorry." I let her go and she looked at me and I stood up. "I better go and I hope to see you again." "Wait!" I turned to her and she was standing. "Yes?" "Whats your name?" I looked at her and spoke "That is for another time." I smiled under my mask and jumped out her window and ran but I turned back to see her looking out her window in fear.

Back to Normal P.O.V.

"Wait!" He turned to me while I stood up. "Yes?" "Whats your name?" he looks at me and says "That is for another time." he then turns and run and jumps out my window and I ran to see him running off but he looked back and I was scared he got hurt. but lucky he was ok but I was also scared I was alone. "Now what happens?" I sat in my room looking at the dead bodys and then called the cops. "H-hello I-I j-just found my parents d-dead." I acted scared and crying when I was really relived I was rid of them but I still didn't know that masked boys name. I sat in the living room and then the cops came so I had to make myself cry and they came in and took me to the station and then I went back home and cleaned the blood the best I could with bleach and boy was it hard, mostly because the smell was so strong I almost passed out but I kept myself wake then I slept in my parents old room  in their nice soft bed and let my room air out. "this might be hard but I think I can mange on my own."  then I soon drift off to sleep.