the EX boyfriend

Zack's P.O.V.

I ran out of Nikitas house and went with slender to his mansion and we talked about things then I went to kill this boy that was beating his girlfriend. "Huh a killers work is never done." I followed the guy to a house and he went throw the back but I soon recognized the house and ran over but kept quite. "Babe I'm here for a surprise visit!" I was in a lost for words she never told me about him, I used my power's to grow vines and move to her window and I saw her in fear and trembling then he burst into the room and she moved back crying. "You dumb bitch you will learn to answer me when I call for you!" He lunged at her and grabbed her arms and pushed her down and that's when I snapped I moved to the back door and walked in and I saw her in fear. She was so scared to move she didn't even see me then I used my vines the pull him off and she looks at me with fear and sadness. "Get your hands off her!" I dropped him and he got up but I froze him in place and then I used my fire power's and burned the side of his face then his arm. "That's for yelling at her." I then pulled his tounge out and froze it, he was in pain then my vine went through his chest taking his heart out. "And that's for scaring her." He body feel and I heard a snap and saw his legs broke from how he was frozen in place. "Z-zack." "Don't even speak just listen." She looks at me in fear and I walked to her. "One why didn't tell me about him and two why didn't you tell me about him hurting you." She looks at me in fear so I took a deep breath and sat down in a chair and looked at her. "Tell me why." She moves a bit and looks down. "He's my ex and I hate him he hurt me everyday I even tired to end it but he kept coming back." She looks down and a tear falls down her cheek. "He always hurt me in school he even tried to... to ra-" "Don't finish that sentience or I'll burn his fucking body to ash!" She moves back a bit then I moved next to her and pulled her to my chest. "I might have no emotion but I do when I'm with you I'm not sure why but I don't care I just want to keep you safe." She hugged me tighter and cried into my neck and I just held her. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." "Shhh it's ok I'm not mad at you." "Now can you get his body out if here it's starting to smell." I laughed and took his body out then took a shower and then walked out and she looked at me. "What?" "Mask off you arn't wearing that when it's just me and you." I laughed and took the mask off and sat it down on a dresser and layed down next to her and she layed next to me and cuddled with me until she fell asleep. "Huh." I watched her sleep to scared to sleep myself because all I could think of was him hurting her and how she was so scared even of me but that was because of how I was talking but I felt bad. She moves closer to me and her face moves to my neck then I felt her lips in my neck for a split second and tensed up but soon relaxed and fell asleep with her in my arms thinking. "Am I falling for this girl?"