my true love

I got bored an hour after Zack left and I layed down and shut my eyes and driffed off to sleep. It was hard like always, for a year I haven't been able to sleep well and it drove me crazy but I soon fall asleep mostly because my bed smelled like Zack again.

Zack's P.O.V.

I just got done killing that prick Ben and he said he was just using Nikita and that pissed me off so I set him on fire and left him there. I just got back and I went too see if Nikita was ok and I saw her sleep and since my cloak is the only clean thing on me I took it off and put it on her and she smiles and cuddles into it then I went to take a shower.

I just got out of the shower and I only have a pair of sweats on with no shirt since mine is dirty and I saw Nikita waking up then she turns red. "Hello my sleepy head." I kisses her head and sat down and saw she was redder. "What?" "Your um... shirtless." I chucked and nodded. "Yeah my shirt is in the wash." "Oh ok." She smiles a bit then I pull her closer to me hold her and smile. "I missed this so much." "Me too, and since your back for a bit I will get some real sleep again." "A bit?" "Your leaving again aren't you?" She looks at me with fear and sadness in her eyes and I pull her into my arm's and hold her. "I'm never leaving again and if I do I'm talking you with me." She hugs me tighter and I felt a tear fall on my shoulder and I knew she was crying so I pulls her back and hold her cheek. "Hey what's wrong?" I had my emotionless face but really I was sad she was crying. "When you left I just felt like I was nothing to you and I..." She trails off and looks down and I look at her. "Nikita?" "I c-cut my arm and legs, that's why I'm in long clothes in 90° weather." I looked at her stone cold and then I saw I couldn't see her arms or pull her sleeves down so without thinking I take her top off and she goes red and I see scars on her arms and I just gripbher shirt more. "I'm sorry Zack." I looked in her eye's and my face and eyes softened. "Hey it's ok I'm not mad at you more at myself."

Nikita's P.O.V.

I let a tear fall on his shoulder and I was crying so he pulls me back and hold my cheek. "Hey what's wrong?" I his emotionless face but  I was crying to much to care. "When you left I just felt like I was nothing to you and I..." I  trails off and looks down and he  look at me. "Nikita?" "I c-cut my arm and legs, that's why I'm in long clothes in 90° weather." He looked at me stone cold and then I saw he couldn't see my arms or pull my sleeves down so without thinking he take my top off and I  go red and he sees scars on my arms and he just grips my shirt more. "I'm sorry Zack." He  looked in my eye's and his face and eyes softened. "Hey it's ok I'm not mad at you more at myself." He said I just grab his face and kiss him and he kissed back and pulls me closer to scared to let me go. This was the first time he showed this much emotion and I just wanted him to keep showing me emotion like this but I know it won't last long so I'm just going to saver the moment. He soon pulls away and puts his head on mine. "This is the first real time I fell emotion like this and I'm still new at it but I'm glad you brought them out and we meet." "Me too Zack." He smiles pecks my lips then he pushes me down laghing and me giggling and he hovers over me and I just look at him while he looked down at me. "I love you Nikita for this first time I know love and you brought it out." "I love you too Zack and I'm glade I help you show emotion." He smiles then moves next to me and pulls me closer to him. "Will you be my girlfriend?" "You don't even have to ask I'm already yours." He smiles and kisses my head and we drift off to sleep. "I missed you Zack." "I missed you too Nikita." We soon fall asleep and I have a real night sleep in a year.