year later

( thanks you @LittleMissCartoonzfor the art works and this is Zack in human form and me so this made me happy and thank you so much and i hope you like how I added you into the story)

its been a year since Zack left and I still think about him and once I thought I saw him but he had green eyes instead of red(Him up above) but he looked at me then my new boyfriend Ben then we walk to school and hang out.

a week after seeing the boy he comes to school and I look at him and he reminds  me of someone. "Class today we have a new student." I looked at his his eyes his bright green eyes. "Hi im Zack McLoughlin." He looks around the room then his eyes land on me and they light up which was odd. "Welcome Zack take a seat next to Nikita." I raised my hand and he walked over and smiled. "Hello." "Hi Zack, you remind me of a boy I knew a year ago." "Really whats his name?" "He has the same name as you but has beautiful red eyes and a cute sc- smile." His eyes light up more then smiled even more. "He sounds cool." "He sounds fake." we turn to Ben and he was looking at the class slut like he wanted to eat her but I kicked him. "Im right here bozo." "I was kidding babe." "Yeah right well He was real and he was very emotionless but he showed a few emotions and it was cute." Ben looks at me with anger. "I told you to stop talking about him!" I moved back and then I saw Zack looking at him with rage but I nudged him and he looks at me and calms dow. 

the day goes by fast and I talk to Zack more then Ben because Zack reminds me of my quite boy. "You are so much like my Zack." He smiles  and gets closer and I then saw his eyes change red. "Z-Zack." I backed up and his smile fades. "You ok?" "Y-your eyes changed color." "Yeah I made them change." I was in shock then anger and I slapped him and he growls. "what was that for I thought  you would be happy to see me?" "YOU THINK AFTER A FUCKING YEAR I'LL COME CRAWLING BACK WELL YOU HAVE ANOTHER COMING BUDDY!" his eyes went soft then he moves closer but I push him away. "Don't touch me dont" come near me right now you leave for a year and you leave is one fucking note saying you couldn't keep my safe!" "Nikita." "Shut up! you don't get to speck!" He keeps quite and lets me rant. "I was on my kitchen floor for ten minutes crying and trying to get up and I called Slender and I know you Know because I told slender to tell you and I cried for a week over you I even skipped school trying to find you but I couldn't then I just let you go and meet Ben.. You shouldn't of showed me it was you now I can't let go of the past again." He hangs his head in shame and he bits his lip.  "You really thank if you came back I'll drop everything for you even Ben and go back to you! Well you fucker your wrong I loved  you a year ago but I don't think I love you now." "Yes I loved you." I looked at him and then I crossed my arms and glares at him. "You can speck now."