the attack

I woke up to an empty bed but then saw Zack walk in with two plates of brunt food. "Hey... um I tried to cook breakfast." "Heheh it's a bit burnt but hey it's food so I'm not picky." He smiles a bit then sits down and we eat then I saw it was time for school and I had to leave soon. "I got to get ready for school." "Ok." He had a  emotionless face and huffed, sometimes his no emotion  gets a bit old but I get it he was abused and left in a basement for dead. "Huh." He looks at me and sees me in my uniform and falls to the floor laughing and my face turns red and I looked away. "You can stop now." "I'm... I'm sorry.... you just look really." I glared at him and grabs my bag hitting him in the face 'by accident' and stormed out, I heard a groan then footsteps following me. "Nikita." "I'm going to be late." I grabbed an energy drink and walked out and soon started crying at how he was laughing at me and it just hurt and I hate to say it but. "I fell for a killer." I soon put my headphones on and had feeling I was being watched and thinking it's Zack I turned to yell at him but soon seen the tall black figure about a few feet from me. "Guh." I put both steps on my arms and ran as fast as I could with that thing following me. "Help!" I turned and went to the woods knowing it was a bad idea but I knew a short cut back home and I was Hoping to get Zack attention then I saw my house and Zack on the roof. "ZACK HELP ME!" His head jerks up and see me then I felt hands on my arms and I was be I g dragged back and Zack running to me then I was hit in the head and things went dark.

Zack's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the roof and was thinking about how upset Nikita was from me laughing at her I just hoping when she gets home she would forgive me. "ZACK HELP ME!" My head shot up and I saw Nikita running with a tall black figure behind her. Soon the thing grabs her and I start running to her trying to get to her, she had pure terror on her face and it made me feel sick to my stomach then she was hit in the head and they disappear right when I was about to attack. "NOOOO!" I looked around and tried to find her and panicked then I ran to the mansion and to slender's office in a panic. "Zack?" "She's gone!  She was taken right in front of me." "Calm down child we'll find her."

Normal P.O.V.

I woke to a really bad headache and my hand chained up to a bed. "Ahhhhh!" I tried to brake out then the tall figure walks outbid the shadows. "You can't get free girly!" "Who are you!" "Names murderous." I moves back as he got in my face then he claws me and I scream. "Your little boyfriend so t save you this time." "He's not... He will save me!" "Awe honey he won't." He hits me again the he claws my arm's and I cry out out in pain as he claws my arm's and let's and I couldn't stop thinking he was trying to kill me the soon the clawing stops and I see Zack and Slender and he had his tentegel around murderous neck. "NIKIAT!" Zack ran over and looked at me and I thought I saw tears in his eyes but it was hard to tell from the blood loss soon the room goes black and I hear a faded scream of my name then things went quite.

CLIFHANGER DUN DUN DUN