Prolouge

ASSALAM U VALIKUM GUYS ❤

       Apnay jism ko zarurath se
Zayada sawanrna math, kyun ki isay mitti may mill jana hi, sawanroo toh aapnay ruh ko joh isay Apnay rab se milna hi..
                         ___Hazrath Ali R.A

Ada Hassan:

MISS. SMART .. KIND GENTLE, STRONG, BEAUTIFUL, CARING, SENSITIVE, LOYAL, MATURE, LAZY, PATIENCE, MOTIVATED, RESPONSIBLE, HONEST, MODERN.

Adnan Khan :

MR. HOT.. BROWN EYES, HOT , HANDSOME HUNK, HONEST, IMPATIENT, SWEET, FRIENDLY, RUDE (based on situation), CARELESS,WESTREN.

She was weeping on a prayer mat ..her face is covered with tears .She bended her head infront of her majesty.

Ya Allah how could i stay with Mr.Rude..,"how can I face to him,I'm alone  no one is there with me expect you .I always wanted  pious husband who loves you more than me ..but he is not at all into religious ,he is so western".

"ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR PRAYER"..? some one knocked the door by questioning me .I turned my head to see..I   GOT PANICK STAGE by looking at the person on the door..

This is a  story of  MISS.SMART and Mr.HOT.

These two strangers tied up with unwilling situations who is complete aware of each other.

Ada never had been alone without her parents. After marrying to Adnan Khan. Ada moved to London, where she is totally nervous. Everything is so strange to her. She had to stay under the same roof with her Mr.Hot husband. He is totally Stanger to her.

They both moved to London where Adnan was studying in high school before his marriage. After his marriage, he was going to countinue his studies with his wife because his parents wanted to Ada fulfill and reach her own  ambitions.

Adanan Khan had a guilty feeling what his friends thought that he married to a hijabi.. He thought that Ada is not his type and not his soul mate.

Where Ada is worried.. She married to jerk who never cares to anyone. How can I bear this man. How can I spend my rest of my life with this man this is disgusting.

They both had their negative feelings according to eachother..

Let's see what's going to happen when they came up to know  eachother closely.. While they are living under the same roof.

Will they hate more each other or will they love each other hardly..??

What made Adnan to say that Ada is his soulmate.

What happens when Ada move to Adnan place..??

How they fall each other..?? The hates, the fights, the love, the twists you gonna read in my upcoming chapters..

So to know about it.. You have to stay connected with this book.

First of all lots of love for you all readers, who inspire me very much.❤❤❤

Thanks for the love you all  gave for my book Destiny ❤

Im so happy.. To see you again all. ❤

As I promised to all I will be back soon with another story.. So here I'm❤

You all are  just an amazing person's where I never came acrossed I'n my life ❤

So guys do tell me how is the proluge.?? ❤

Stay connected with me untill I update 1st chapter. ❤

Untill then keep voting and keep commenting guys ❤