THE HORRIBLE DAY.!

Assalamuvalikum guys ❤

Even though we never
Said it to each other
We knew.!!

Adnan pov:

KNOCK... KNOCK

"Ada open the door its getting late we have to go". I screamed.

"She opened the door, with yawning and seems little bit not well".

"Adnan why don't you go at your  own to your friend party, I'm not instrested and ujma also won't come why should I come"...? She frowned

"I raised my eyebrow Angel I just want you along with me that's it and take this dress now get ready".. I raised my voice like a jerk.

"You always pissed off my mood Adnan". she uttered with a stern look.

"Fine now take this I offered a dress, And I will be waiting here I sat on the bed"..

Hey,"What do you mean you will wait here this is my room get out of my room right now". she yelled

"Calm down angel this is mine room too, I' shifted here".. I smirk

"What the heck is going on"..? Again she frowned.

"No one can change my decision and I won't trouble you.. Now you may leave Angel"..

"you are such a devil".. She said with a frustration face.

"Yeah the prefect combination for Angel is Devil".. Hahah

"Whatever"..she muttered

She headed to washroom she banged the door on my face.

After few minutes I was busy in my phone.

Someone hardly snapped in my thoughts.. I raise my head.

"Uff Allah... I will die now, I slowly fell on my back.. My heart is racing like a horse.. I place my hand  to calm down my heart. I desire to see her again I woke up MA SHAA ALLAH, mesmerizing beauty, marvelous, the grace of her, her beauty, her stunning looks, breathe taking beautiful .. Ya Allah her beauty will kill me now".

"I was still staring at her like a idiot, I know she observed me but I don't care I want to see her".

Ada pov:

"I opened the box I saw a beautiful long grey frock, its absolutely amazing".

"How can Adnan know my taste..? Is he read my mind" ..?

"Oh stop thinking like  a fool Ada offcourse he knows which I wore daily so, he bought for me".I hit my head with a stupid smile.

"After trying this beautiful dress, my beauty was unbeatable MA Shaa Allah I spill out looking into the mirror" ...

"I have to cover my silkly hair with hijab, so I opened the door where Adnan was busy on his phone.... With a intention I banged the door hardly...but he doesn't look at me once ".