THE DARKNESS

Assalam u valikum guys

Adnan pov :

"Ada are you there" ..?? I stepped myself inside slowly. "Ada are you fine"..? Shiver in my voice, my legs aren't steadable to walk.

"Suddenly I heard someone breathing heavily". The whole room took silence. I can clearly hear the noises of breathe and I started to hear a sweet and shivering voice "ya Allah save me, momma I need you". A silent cry passes through my ears. I'm sure it's Ada's voice coming from the right direction.

"I moved in that direction without noticing the obstacles which is on my way". Suddenly I bumped into something which I can't see clearly. "oh shit man". I screamed. Its hurts Anyway, I have to find Ada though my legs are not cooperating with me I forced myself to move faster and faster I have to find her.

I checked the surroundings with my phone light, "My heart starts beating harder and harder". It's heart ache to me. I can hear my heart beating sound lub - dub clearly.

"A girl with loose hair who hold her knees tightly under her arms and burried her face in her knees".I'm sure she is Ada.

After seeing her "my heart started beating rapidly without any sense". She is crying with hiccups and taking heavy breathes. She is calling her mom. I immediately rushed towards her.

"I place my hand on her shoulder".

"Who are you" ..? Get out of here she shouted taking breath heavily.

She is unable to take the breathe properly. She is sweating, she is shivering.

Ada "It's me Adnan". I said with low voice.

Adnan.. "She hugged me immediately and hold me in a tight grip in her arms".

"I felt something strange feeling from her hug which I never felt before".

"Save me Adnan".. She cried.

"Ada nothing will happen to you trust me". Her nails are scratching my back in fear it's hurting me but I ignored the pain.

"A tear scroll down from my face I never see her in this situation".

" I addled for a while and hugged her back and rubbed her back making her feel comfortable". It's a iffy situation for me.

"Suddenly arms loose her tight grip towards me she felt unconscious In my hands".

"Ada what happen to you"..??, I screamed louder.

"I abstained to hold her in my arms later I thought she is my wife I can hold her in my hands, I hold her completely in my hands like small baby".. I came out holding her,. Nothing will happen to you. I started repeating this words continuously.

"I soon started to search for a light and air I saw a car then I rushed towards the car and dropped her in a car seat". I soon trun on the lights, the Ac everything I on to make feel her comfortable.

"I started to rubb her soft hands, I adjusted her loose hair which is so silky falling on her face randomly, I pull the water bottle and spill out the some water over her face, And i try to wake her up by holding her face in my hands".

"Ada you have to wake up.. Please Ada open your eyes I pleaded her in crying a tone". I don't know what happen with me but I can't see Ada in this condition.. "she totally seems like a breathe less body, her face turn into white color again I spill water over her".