FOOTBALL MATCH

Assalamuvalikum guys❤

Ada pov :

"why he is calling me"..?? With a nervous face I went out. I heard his voice coming from the kitchen. So I headed to kitchen.

"Good morning Ada"  I replied him with a smile morning Adnan.

"How are you feeling now"..??

"I'm feeling good I answered him with a confuse smile".

"Ada have this green tea" he handed a green tea and left the kitchen room ".

I'm confused"why he is so concerned about me".?

I started sipping tea.. Yeah its nice it's working to feel relaxed.

Suddenly, I heard something annoying voice which from coming out from his room. Again I heard ouch..!! Sound. What is this..?? Why he is making this type of sounds..?? Is anything wrong with him..?? I can't sit here I have to see him.what's going on with him...?

I decided to check  him I slowly took few steps until I bumped with his  room door. "Oyeee I screamed.. With pain  suddenly he trun back with a shock expression while I was rubbing my forehead".
"Are you fine Ada".? he moved to help me. I stopped him by saying I'm fine.

I raised my head to see him.. Ya Allah what's going on..??  He is shirtless he exposing his strong gym body. I closed my eyes.

He burst into laughter. "You look so cute" he said while laughing.

What..?? I'm I..?? I asked myself. I adjusted my  loose hair.

I opened my eyes.. "He sat in front of mirror and started applying oniment on his back where few blood clots on his back. I think someone scratched his back.. Omg how can I would  be so stupid.. This is wound was given by me at last night".

"He looking so helpless, I moved towards him though I'm feeling shy looking at his hot personality. I took oniment from his hand" .

"let me help you Adnan". I said blushing

"Really" ..? Are you sure.??

"yeah.. He shows his back so apply the oniment on the wounds". He wink at me.

"Are you frightened of me".? Are you..?

"No" I instantly approached him with my answer.

I slowly touch his wounds and applied the oniment on his wounds. I'm feeling so strange I feel blushing.

"Done Adnan. I'm so sorry for this wounds even I didn't remember when I hurt your back".

"It's OK Ada". You gave the wound and you gave me the heal he chuckled

"Thank you so much Adnan you saved me".

"Thanks to you also for helping me to heal my wounds".

"we both smile silently.. This is our first time where we smile at once".

"It's getting late.. Lets go to have our breakfast".

"But I haven't made breakfast".

"Don't worry Ada I did it".

Wow he is so kind guy. I said to myself.

I sat on the table "where Adnan offered a plate of toasted bread with peanut butter applied on it".