A HINT..!?

Assalmauvalikum guys❤

Islam is like a ocean,The deep we go the more we came to know about Islam but
Still we are learners.
                                       ____by AFA

Adnan pov:

            "I am slumber though today I woke up early in morning,  I couldn't sleep luxuriously on this shit couch. I never had experience like sleeping in this way" .

Anyway I woke up by stretching by hands making yawn sounds. I look straight, "where Ada is sleeping peacefully, a smile appeared on my face such a cutie she was sleeping like sweet kid for a second I want to smooch her badly" .

I had a lot of fun yesterday making her irraifite I think she became a habit to me....... "I like her yeah I like her I prounce twice and I stated to my mind I like her".

wait wait Adnan, the time is 11am, yet she is sleeping like slumber how.?

Haven't she woke up to offer her salah, "Is everything OK with her"? , as I know she never miss her salah, she can miss her sleep everything NOT Salah...... Tension and worries build in my mind.. By making steadily steps I moved towards her direction.

KNOCK... KNOCK...

"I think someone at the door, I moved back and opened the door".

I found my dad with a sad smile.

"Adnan néed to talk". My said calmly.

"Yes dad just a minute, I slowly stepped out of the room that my Angel can sleep peacefully".. Is I call her Angel..? yeah she is.. I love to call her that Name.

Good morning dad I gave a tight hug, "So tell me what make you smile sad infront of his son"..?

"Adnan we have to leave, I had a emergency meeting with an important client as well as Ada dad had a meeting too we can't stay".

"Daddddd..... Not fair at all, disappointment cover my face".

"Only one day you came here, so tell me what should I have to answer Ada we both planned to stay I home with All instead of going to high - school".

"That's the reason I told you first  you have to convince Ada, we cant see tears in her eyes.. Its precious for us".

"Poor Ada she will be sad dad by hearing this news"..

"Please try to understand Adnan my dad pleaded"..

"OK fine i will convince her". I said
"OK then we have to leave in one hour till then we have to pack our language".

"I came back to my room, Ada I place My hand one her shoulder with a soft voice I try make her up, but she didn't wake up".

"Angel wake up its too late I said calmly".

"She slowly opened her beautiful adorable eyes like a little baby.
She sat straight and looked into my eyes for a while I lost in eyes" .

"Magic flew from her soul, she had a magic in her eyes sometimes I felt behind those eyes so many tears are ready to flow down, something deep pain in her heart".. I don't know what is that..?..

she recite her morning dua.

"Ya Allah how could I miss my Salah, forgive me she seeks forgivness to Allah.. Almost she cried silently"..