CAN WE BE STILL FRIENDS..?

Assalamuvalikum Dear ones❤

(A/n: I know you all are mad at me.. But trust me I was busy with my schedule, Now I took some time to update the chapter.. I know I make you wait a Lil bit more.. Thanks to everyone who are very supportive towards  me :)

Some relations are unbreakable in this world  though you had many  misunderstandings because your heart still loves them and you... Still had a relation with them.

Ujma pov :

Ya Rabbu,  Ada got detention with the bad boy of the high school . Ya Rabbu please helped her.. I was stamping foot on the floor, by looking at the time.

"So students now I end this topic here. we will continue further in upcoming class.. Have a good day". With a heavy breathe of words the professor left the class.

A relief sigh on my face, I started to move.. Ujma someone called my name a fimliar tone.. Now who..? I turned back.. "Its Zain my so called annoying twin called me".

"Zain I have no time to discuss with you, I have to see Ada right now how she is doing..? It's almost more than half one hour.. I'm kinda worried about her".

"You fool I too don't have time to discuss with angry bird ".. He snapped on my forehead with his palm softly.

Youuuu... I swear" I will kill you fat bear" if I'm not in hurry..

Fat..? Me...? Hey angry bird mind you are talking to handsome boy.

"Now what Zain"..? In a frustrating tone

"Can I join with you to know about Ada situation".. He undered his lower lip by licking it.

"What..? No she won't be comfortable, so no need. If she is OK, I will inform you" .. With a smile  I restricted him to not come.

But I want to see.. A..d... he uttered. He bites his lower lip..

"No Zain Adnan is also got detention with her, if you saw him you will be messed up with him without any reason... So I don't need any type of drama. I just want my bestiee safe".. that's it..

"OK fine I will  stay in canteen  area".

"OK then meet you later". I left the class.

"What's wrong with my brother..?? Why he is feeling nervous while talking of Ada. I know him very well and much better than him.. He undered his lip or licked his lip while he become nervous and when he worried for something". Now he did the same.. Ya Rabbu I'm so confused..

"Im so worried about the Ada what if the jerk harmed her with his strong body or what  if he kidnapped her".... Calm down ujma stop thinking creepy I groaned at myself.

Finally I reached at the library with my creepy thoughts. where there is  no noise.. Even  a pindrop  sound... It seems like a library though Ada and Adnan are together.. I sneaked in library it seems I'm quietly creeping into the  library so no one can sense my presence. I'm moving furtively.
Now Ujma become detective.. To find the reason of silence. I smile at my foolish thoughts.

I slowly took few steps forward where tons of books infront of me, suddenly my gaze diverted on something... Where is some large space.. Ya Rabbu .. A word spilled out.

"Tears sprung down on my cheeks..without any excuse. My body started to freeze here itself where I stood. My jaw dropped and it touching the floor".