A FAVOUR FROM YOU

Aansu Bahana Chahthi hu, Panah Mangna chahthi hu, Apnay Ser ko Sajdahey may jhukana Chahthi hu Aur dil ko sukoon Dena chahthi hu Sirf Aur Sirf Mere khuda ke Samanay Aapna dil ka dard bayaan Karna chahthi hu.
____ afa shaik .

Ada pov :

Bismillah I lifted myself from the bed and I recited my morning dua.
I was feeling so cold. I walked towards the window I slowly sided the curtains on the window.
"A view which make me so relaxing, It was so coudly morning, yeah The winter is started. The cold chills flewing over me. I can hear the birds are chattering making sweet voices and wandering in the street, I think they are feeling cold. The snow is sightly touching the ground, I love snowfall. This is the favourite reason make me to stay here. I stretched my hand out of the window, I really enjoying the snow fall while touching the snow".

The most beautiful words and the voice passes through my ears, I had been hearing this voice since from my childhood. " This voice calls me very time to offer my Salah without any miss, The call of Azaan".

I look into in the sky from the window, ya Allah, my king you are everything to me and the reason is you that I'm still breathing on this earth. I'm alive because of you Allahamdulialh.

"It's time to offer my fazar namaz". So I headed to take a hot shower. After few minutes I I did my wudhu Im in search of payer mat and soon I realised I had Carried it, I had packed it in my briefcase before leaving the leaving my home to here. I took it from my briefcase. I started my Salah.

After I completed my Salah., I joined my hands.. Tears are falling down from my eyes. "Ya Allah my whole life changed in these week. The three words make me that I belongs to him". Ya Allah make me strong, ya Allah please be with me in every step that I couldn't take any wrong step.

" Ya Allah how could i stay with this jerk..,"how can I face to him,I'm alone no one is there with me expect you .I always wanted pious husband who loves you more than me ..but he is not at all into religious ,he is so western". I was letting out my pain I front of Allah. I was was sobbing in front of him with hiccups. I was so tried of crying alone. There is no one I can share my pain, expect my Allah.

I weeped out my tears, pretending to be strong. I took my prayer mat and kept in a safe place where next time I can easily find it out.

I felt my hairs are still wet due to cold climate, I put off my hijab on the bed. I started to comb my hair trying to make them dry. My eyes fallen on my own reflection in mirror. The fear and nervous in my eyes. The past reflects in my eyes. "I had many proposals before, but one proposal dragged me here and changed my entire life. A proposal from Adnan Khan parents, where my parents like this proposal a lot and my parents wanted me to settle down with family so I didn't disobey to my parents wish. Already they did a lot and a lot for me.

Soon they planned our MARRIAGE. "we both turn into husband and wife the relation of trust where I never found in my RELATION" .

ARE YOU DONE WITH YOUR PRAYER"..? some one knocked the door by questioning me .I turned my head to see..I PANICKED by seeing the person on the door. I got panic stage. Some one interrupted in my thoughts.

He is Adnan I soon started to search for my hijab, then I immediately cover my head with scarf.

"Hey calm down he is your husband to need to hide your beauty my innerthought make me calm down".

I look at him his eyes on his phone thank God he didn't noticed me without hijab. Ada Are you done..?, yeah I'm done. OK good he left out. How he know I woke up early in the morning for namaz.??