I WILL DO..!!

Oh Allah forgive me
And Grant me patience
And strength to deal with the hard situations.
___Afa

Ada pov :

The huge silence between us. He crumped his forehead in deep thoughts. "could you please speak out now Adnan". I broke the silence.

Ada I want a favour that you should have to... He started mumbling this lines, while speaking he has a tendency to drawl and this makes me difficult to know what he is saying about.

A curiosity is killing me inside slowly.. "What make Mr. Rude stand in front of me with a dreadful face, this thing is not going to digest.

"Something big favour he wants from me". What it is..??

"Are you going to say or not"..?? We are getting late for the high-school. I raised my eyebrow.

OK Ada Listen to me. He looked into my eyes, suddenly I avoid his gaze by looking at surroundings.

As we both knew, "We both Married at our younger Age". Offcourse we are at right age to get married in our religion, but here the people's won't marry this soon.

"Every person's life is altering in every next moment.. In that way we both tied knot unexpectedly".

I'm quite listening to him. Im trying to understand his words. What he really wants...?

"As we are husband and wife we have to take our decisions in a unanimous way".

Adann please get to the point what you exactly want from me.. I said furiously.

Yeah.. Ada a favour is "YOU HAVE TO KEEP OUR RELATIONSHIP AS A SECRET". You have to hide our relationship in front of my friends that I'm your spouse.

You have to act as a stranger in the high school to me .

Will you do this favour to me..??

I just stood without any expression on my face. My face color changes, by hearing his favour. I'm confused for a while, at one side I will be comfortable in high school without him. At another side a question is disturbing a lot "Isn't I look beautiful to him"..?? Is He is feeling shame to introduce me in front of his friends.?? He is feeling guilty as I'm his wife A hijabi..?? A sad expression on my face doesn't know how to react to him.

Ada will you do it..?? Again he post a question to me.

Yeah I will do. I will keep it as secret from my side Adnan.

I'm so happy thanks for your favour Ada.

Shall we go now..?? He asked.
you go Adnan I will be back within few minutes. I forget my phone I will join you back.

He went off smiling. He looks so happy. "I said yes because I don't want to bother him anymore, he has a right to live his life according to his desires". I don't want to be a burden to him anymore.

A sweet music make to stop thinking. It is my phone ringtone which is ringing continuously.

I lift the call.. A sweet voice salam my beautiful.
Waslam momma I replied with a joy tone to my momma.

Ada how are you..?, how was your flight journey..?, Did you sleep well last night..?, Did you had your breakfast..?? How is my son in law Adnan .?