A CONNECTION..!

Assalamuvalikum guys..!

Adnan pov :

"I heard tik tik sound I stared at the clock which is hanged on the wall its shows the time 1:am".

I back to room and took the same place and "I caressed her hair who is so cute like a kid" , I turned the next page of the dairy.

____________________________________

Dear dairy..!

"Do you know what's the time right now"..?
How can you know I'm a such a dumb fine, lemme tell you it's 3:am in the morning still I couldn't sleep yet.!

Do you know the reason..? "Should I say it's a miracle which wasn't happened to me before years, should I say I'm mad or should I say I felt a connection with someone" .

Yeah.! I' turned into 18 years..! Yesterday my dadda organised a huge party in turkey. A huge number of business man and doctors... The great persons attend the party.

"I wear a pink frock like a Royal princess, offcourse I'm a princess isn't dairy".? . Hahah.

"where my dadda and dad both signed the power of will atornamy on my name, its a gift from my two dads on my birthday but to be honest I don't like the property anything else.. Just my dadda, mamma, Mimmi, dad is enough for my little life ".

"Let me tell you a secret, I felt a connection with a stanger. Yeah, he is just like my dream prince. He looks so handsome, and adorable guy".

"When I was busy with my two mom's in a party, suddenly my eyes fell on that boy, who is at my ages ..his eyes looks he wore a blue suit like a prince and he hold a rose and taking in Phone he looks so uncomfortable here but he intense looks ma Shaa Allah"..

"I was just staring at him like a fool, I hate boys but he is different who is calm and a symbol of disciplinity. After few minutes He moved towards me with a amusing smile he wished me with a rose flower, first the first time in my life I like the rose and a pleasant gift from him.. I just staring at him like an idiot.. Again he smiled and left from there "., ya Allah what's wrong with me.

" I was watching where did he belongs from, suddenly.. My so called annoying cousin Fareed came in front of my eyes... And I lost my concentration to find his way "..

" Fareed you always been a obstacle in my life, I hit his shoulder. I'm you guard fairy, he recalled my nick which was Mimmi calls me ".

" He took my hand leaned to kiss my head.. Uffs Fareed I gave a death glare by taking hand back which make him laugh".

"Throughout the whole party I searched for him, it's like a opposite to Cinderella story, here a prince is just faded away from princess eye" .

"Still I couldnt sleep peacefully not for a minute his perfect face and his looks couldn't make sleep.. What if I sleep and his image disappeared from my eyes, No.No.
" will meet him next time"..?

"Will destiny help me to meet him".?

"Who is that stranger where I felt a connection with him".?

"Who can I know about him, who is he"..? He just flew away in a sky like he doesn't belong to earth.

____________________________________

"Ya Allah... What a miracle"..I closed the dairy

"I couldn't belive that... Happy tears in my eyes" ....

"My heart beems with a joy, my heart wasn't in my control, doesn't know how to show my happiness" ...

"I let my hot tears flew from my eyes" .

"Adnan I heard a wishper from beside". I wiped out my tears

"Angel are you awake"..?

"Adnan water" ... She spelled out

"How can be a such a fool I didn't asked her water" ..

"I quickly offered the water" ..

"She took few sips... And she hugged me tightly"..

"I slowly wrapped her in my warms"....the happiness and the curiosity is killing me inside.

"" I can clearly hear the heart beat of mine which is above range "..

___

Hope you like the chapter ❤

Vote ❤

Comment ❤

&share ❤

Stay blessed and stay safe ❤