DEVIL DEAL..!

Assalamuvalikum guys, ❤

We will surely test you
In fear, hunger,
Loss of wealth, life & fruit
But give glad of tiding
To the patience ones

Surah Al Baqrah : 155

Adnan pov :

"Adnan please save me, I don't want to die this soon. Adnan save me I'm going to die. I haven't taste the life How beautiful it is. The Fear killing me" .

"Ada why are you saying like this..?nothing will happen to me you cant leave me.. You can't leave me alone here Ada. The darkness over took the room but I can see her beautiful face. Her tears are like a pearls passing through her soft cheeks" .

"Ada don't give up, breathe hard Ada nothing will happen to you untill I'm alive just keep breathing I hold her in my hands.. Adnan she muttered saying I.. L... Suddenly she stop breathing in my hands.
No Ada cant do this... I hold her face please Ada don't leave me. Ada... I screamed loud".

I opened my eyes applying pressure to my eyes. I checked surroundings I was on my bed. "It was a bad night mare this is the second time having this bad dream. Since from that incident this bad nightmare is haunting me everyday" .

Arghh damn it.. It was a breathe taking dream . I don't know the tears in my eyes that never happened before. "I'm afraid of losing her whats going on with me. This dream drenched with bad thoughts in mind" . Where is she..? I took a heavy breathe walk towards her room.

I went near to her room. I heard some cries passes over my ears. I remain silent I slowly stand at the door. I hide myself from her to not see me.

Its was strange.. "She is sobbing with hiccups and she is holding a black color book. What is in it..??
What makes her to cry with pain..? What she is hiding..? Is my Dream related to this book" ..? Though I can't see her face I only can see her back. I can't see her like this breaking down . I felt pity on her, yeah Adnan Khan is feeling pity on girl.
I think that book holds my all answers.

I want to stop her crying, I can't see her anymore like this. I have seen her like a brave girl who can oppose anyone for their wrong doings.

Ada I knocked the door. Suddenly she jumped in shock, quickly she hide that in desk. She wiped out her tears. She faced to me. She sniffed looking at me. Woww..she looks so sweet, she looks so adorable. I glanced at her . Suddenly she lowered her gaze I back to my reality. "Ada I'm leaving for jogging ". Hmm she sightly nodded her head.

I left from her room. I know she is avoiding me yeah I deserve it because I hurt a lot. But I need her attention towards me.

I wore my black sneakers and left for jogging thinking of her.

Ada pov :

Uff.. "Thank God he haven't seen me crying with my dairy" . I sniffed.

"I don't to hurt him anymore I can't see him trouble because of me. So, I decided to stay out of him and his personal life. I have to void his dark deep ocean eyes. Which admires me a lot but I have to" .

Yaa Allah "how can I forget today I had a English test" .. I took my phone to message ujma where she already messaged.

Ujma : hey Ada, how is your preparation going on.?

Ujma message make me smile. Yeah she is the only one I can trust her.

Me : Dont worry sweetheart I'm done with the preparation before. What's going on..?