WHAT'S WRONG..?

Assalamuvalikum guys

RAB-BIR HAMHUMAA KAMAA
RAB-BYAANEE SAGHEERA

_(My lord, Bestow on both of them (your) mercy just as they did bring me up when I was child)..
__Dua for parents

Here we go..

Daniel pov :

"Well played my brother Dani". A strong and cheering voice snapped from my deep thoughts.

"Martin my brother, give me a hug, I hugged him" .

"Dani you have a great master evil mind my brother". He said with a surprising tone.

"I crumped my forehead to get his words what does he mean to say me".

"I haven't believe my eyes and ears that what made you to play a so-called cheap trick".

"Martin Don't make me frustrate Already I'm getting mad". I said with serious face.

"Dani I heard the whole conversation which had gone through between you and Ad.You leaved Ad in do or die situation".

"Yeah Martin, I dont want to drag Ad between me and Ada. But he is not ready to understand me, he continously insisting me to stay away  from Ada because she is Muslim" . Why can't he understand that I'm insane at her. So I have to teach a lesson to Ad that Ada is mine.

"Dani my brother calm down take breathe, why are you  being so agressive..?

"Martin I want her. I fell in love with her at first sight. Isn't I'm not that bad that she will rejects me. Yeah I committed sins but after her acceptance of my love. I promise I will sacrifice everything means, everything even going out with hot chicks".

OK fine. "What about if Ad won the bet"..?

"Hahaha No way in the Hell".

"How can you be so sure".??

"Listen Martin, Zain is main hurdle in my way I want to get ride of him in between us" . I know I hold the power to kick him off because I belong to Ad gang most powerful gang in the school, but I don't  want to be a bad guy in front of My Ada.

By coming to Ad there is no chance that Ada will fall for him though he is Muslim. "Do you remember that so many incidents where Ad supported Katty by scolding Ada".
Do you observed that Whenever Ada saw Ad she fumes in anger. So there is no chance already she had a very bad impression on Ad".

Hence I used Ad for my love. "Ad try to make Ada fall for her, Ad will gonna realize that Zain is the main hurdle so Ad will messed up with Zain. By utilizing this situation I will propose to Ada.. She gets irritate by  both of them Ada will say yes to me. There I'm done with my plan. 

" wow that's great planning Daniel".

"Hmm I just need Ada that's it". Martin.

"Have patience my brother let's go see your Ada is heading to class, so try to be a good guy in front of her. Avoid that hot and sexy girls in fornt of Ada and try be Regular student to the class".

"Yeah you are right let's go" ..

Adnan pov :

"what's wrong with me"..? Why I have been thinking of Ada all these time.

"Daniel become mad at her, his desire and his lust towards Ada is unforgiveable. Bladdy luster..

"How can he said that Ada is belongs to him". She belongs to me.