Chapter One✨Recruitment

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 1- Recruitment

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born to fight the foes no single superhero could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then for now, the Avengers Assemble!

I ran across the busy street in front of me, waving a thankful hand at the car that let me cross. I pulled at the edges of my skirt before I continued walking. On my planet long skirts were the fashion, it was strange wearing something so short. They were irritating honestly.

At the moment, I was imitating a blonde russian woman in order to get into an illegal ring. The real woman had been apprehended by SHIELD on my last mission, but the ring wasn't notified of that, which gave me the chance to go even deeper.

As I neared the building I had to enter I felt my phone buzz in the breast pocket of my blazer. I pulled it out, nodding to the employe who held the door open for me.

"Can't this wait Phil? I'm in the middle of a mission," I jogged to catch the closing of the meeting room door, smiling at the guard who was standing outside.

"We need you to come in," Phil stated, ignoring my annoyance, "It's more important than the ring."

"Give me a minute," I requested, setting my phone down at the head of the table.

All of the business people there were waiting for me to begin talking, seeing as how the person I was imitating usually led the meetings.

"я думаю...this meeting is over."

I felt my body shift into its normal form, or rather, its human form. Even though Fury assured me there would be no experiments done on me, that didn't stop me from hiding behind a shift. After what I saw on his computer, I felt as though the humans would never accept me in my natural form.

Everyone who was sitting at the table jumped from their seats, some pulling out weapons. I knew I had a limited about of time before one of them alerted the guards. The rooms were soundproof so no one could hear their plans, but all they had to do was open the door and I could very well be overwhelmed.

I punched the two people closest to me in the jaw, knocking them over and out. I roundhouse kicked another person in the temple, throwing them at a woman to distract her. Jumping onto the table I wrapped my legs around a man's neck, twisting my body weight so he would crash into the glass furniture. Over my time training with Nat I had learned a more covert style of fighting, versus my planet and Asgard's up front style.