Chapter Twenty✨Psych Eval

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 20 - Psych Eval

"So, you like cats?"

"Sam," I sighed in exasperation, leaning my head against the seat.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?" Sam shrugged casually, as if we weren't handcuffed in the back of a van like three criminals.

"Your suit, it's Vibranium?" Steve spoke up.

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you as both warrior and king how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

"Bucky didn't kill your father," I spoke confidently, using my Royal Voice. It seemed fit while I was talking another royal, "I am truly sorry for your loss, but this is not the proper way to go about things."

"'Proper way'?" T'Challa chuckled, "From the information I have gathered, you are not one for proper ways. Why are you lecturing me about something you do not understand?"

I growled. Steve sent me a warning look.

"The only reason I am still in these cuffs is because I am choosing to," I grit out, breathing speeding up due to my anger, "I can break out of these easily, and take everyone willing to stop me out. I can disappear forever, and cause as much destruction as I want. If you think I'm not willing to go against the UN, you're wrong."

Everyone was silent after that. I knew it was my words that had done that. In more than one aspect I had threatened to become a villain, and I had no hesitation in my words.

"You may release yourself from your bonds."

At those words I snapped my fingers, and all our our handcuffs shattered, falling to the ground. The van we were being transported in pulled up to a large government building. Bucky- stuck in a pod like prison- was being carried away by a forklift. We spotted Sharon a small distance away with a grey-haired man.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve questioned the man.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition."

"Our minds are quite clear. Thank you though, Mr..."

"Everett Ross. And I was informed that you threatened the entire UN while you were incapacitated. Not a good example for your words now."

"What about our lawyer?"

Ross chuckled at Steve's question, "That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. We'll write you a receipt. Miss Altovar, just, don't make us detain you."