Chapter Twenty-Three✨Vustlume

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 23 - Vustlume

A/n: This chapter is for @JesseKittenpup my non-canon shipper

A/n: This chapter is for @JesseKittenpup my non-canon shipper. You're somewhat getting your wish.

"I can't breath, I think I might be dying."

"Don't be dramatic (Y/n), you're not dying you're getting married."

"I mean her freedom to bone whoever she wants is all but dead."

"Nat!" I gave the woman a warning glance, resisting the urge to pinch the bridge of my nose. It would ruin the adieb looping around my eyes. It was a sacred kind of paint, used in wedding and coronation ceremonies. It swirled down my arms, stopping at my wrists, looped over my shoulders, and travelled from the edge of my eye to my temple, "And I'm serious, I think the self tightening strings haven't stopped tightening since I put the dress on, I can't breath."

"Oh, that is an issue," Mother pushed on one of the buttons along my back, and I let out a breath of relief when it loosened so I was more comfortable, "There. Beautiful, and comfortable."

"If you weren't marrying Steve today I would snatch you up," Nat winked playfully, pulling out a moderately sized bottle from one of the pockets in her dress, "Here, I know you aren't affected by Earth's liquor as much, but brides do it a lot to take the edge off."

I snatched the bottle out of her hands, ignoring my Mother's horrified expression and I chugged the entire thing, wiping my chin and setting it on the vanity provided to us by the temple we were getting married in.

"Yeah, that helped, thanks a lot," I let out a slow breath, "Now I need a mint."

"Mint," Mom popped one in my mouth, "Lipstick," dark purple to match the bottom of my dress, and compliment the adieb and this." It was a small tiara, adorned with jewels matching that of my belt, "This was the only thing I actually liked about what I wore to my wedding. Now it's your turn."

"Mom I'm going to start crying," I blinked back tears as she placed the crown on my head.

"Save the tears for the altar," Wanda encouraged, hands enveloped in red as she moved different items around the room as a final preparation."

"It's time," my father poked his head in, smiling brightly when he saw me, "You look gorgeous (Y/n)."

"Thanks Father," I looped my arm through his, walking slowly behind Nat and Wanda as they met up with Sam and Bucky.

My mother walked swiftly ahead of us and through the double doors where Steve was waiting to take her down the aisle. The walking down the aisle was one of the most Terran parts of the wedding, the rest more closely linked to our traditions.