Next Story

Hello, fellow internet dwellers!

I hope you enjoyed/are enjoying this book. It's definitely one of my favorites. Just a quick little note that my next story is up! So if you enjoy Marvel and my writing, I think you'd really enjoy the one I've published now.

It's called Mystical. It's a Doctor Strange x Reader. I'll leave a little sneak peek below. Go check it out!

As the ruler of the Otherworld had no children, he had rescued Illyana from her captor and adopted her as his own. With no one left to rule he stated that the one who held the sword would be the only one who could rule the Otherworld.

"Cool so I'm a queen," I muttered, "Don't think I'll be visiting the Otherworld anytime soon though, I think they've been doing fine."

The next paragraph focused on what I needed. The abilities of the sword.

The sword, holding the life force of both an early mutant and a sorceress, hold the ability to counteract and work against spells. The sword is able to be stored in nothingness and can be summoned on the owners command. These are the only abilities known from the limited time one holder or another has had it. It is certain that the sword holds more abilities.

"Artifacts are so cool."

When I went to bed that night I had visions. Visions full of strange people and strange enemies. One person stood out to me. They were wearing the red cloak I had seen earlier that day when I was looking at the artifacts in New York. A name flashed through my mind. And it stayed with me even as I woke up and forgot everything else.

"Stephen Strange."

~*~*~*~

I love you all! Thanks for reading!

Byyyeee!

~Lydia