Chapter Eleven✨Two Enhanced

I don't own anything except any original/own characters and any original plot.

Chapter 11 - Two Enhanced

"Remember when we said this was going to be a stealth mission?" I asked sarcastically as I shot at any Hydra agents that were coming near our fast moving Hummers

I moved to the front to the Hummer, jumping off and into the air. With a small boost from a shield I got over the fence and into the Hydra base. Steve pulled up beside me on his bike, holding out his hand so I could get on beside him. Through the com both of us could hear Tony curse loudly.

"Language," Steve reprimanded, his face grimacing when he realized his mistake.

"Jarvis, how does in look up above?" I asked, holding back a laugh at Steve's slip-up.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys."

"Hang on a second. Is no one else going to deal with the fact that Cap just said 'language'?"

"I know," Steve sighed, a Hummer neared us, "Jump!"

I jumped off of the motorcycle, somersaulting as Steve threw the bike at the enemy vehicle.

"It just slipped out."

Steve and I went our separate ways to cover the different entrances of the facility. As I was getting ready to jump on an agent something knocked my feet out from under me. I quickly recovered and looked around, nothing. I quickly punched the agent unconscious.

"We have an enhanced on the field."

"People like me? Lovely," I muttered sarcastically. That must have been what knocked me over.

"Clint's hit!"

"I'm on my way," I assured Nat.

Not entirely sure where Clint was, I ran in the last general direction I saw him. On the way there, I knocked out another two guys with hand to hand, and three with a few simple spells. Small drops of what I assumed to be Clint's blood led me to his nearly unconscious form.

"Find out the gender yet?" I asked, trying to draw Clint's attention away from his pain.

"The doctors appointment is tomorrow. Nat's hoping for a gir-" Clint cut himself off with a pained groan when I shifted him, "She's hoping for a girl so we can name it Natasha."