Chris Brown-Freaky👅💦🍆

➰Your Point Of View➰
I was coming home from a hard day at work. Today was just frustrating. Yelling customers, bad attitudes, cussing people out, almost getting fired, lots of stuff. I just wanted to get home to my boyfriend, Chris.

When I opened the door, I smelled chicken and shrimp Alfredo. My favorite. I smiled to myself as I took in the aroma. Then Chris came downstairs. My smile got bigger. As he approached me, he hid something behind his back. Then he leaned in and smashed his lips onto mine, adding tongue. I kissed back, starting a tongue war. Eventually, I gave in and let him win. He pulled away and handed me a bouquet of roses.

"These are for you," he said, smiling.
"Thank you," I said, blushing. Then, he escorted me to the dinner table. He handed me a plate. I thanked him and waited for him to settle down so that we can eat together.

When he sat next to me, we held a conversation about work. Turns out, he had a harder day than I did. When we finished eating, he put the dishes in the sink and said that he'll deal with them later. He smirked and picked me up bridal style. I squealed and laughed in excitement.

He spun me around as I screeched in laughter. Then he stopped to look at me. He took a glimpse at my lips as I licked them. Then he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me passionately.

He slowly but Swiftly undressed me and pressed himself against me. I grinded on him as he began to groan.

"Shit..." He mumbled. I giggled at his frustration and hopped off him. I lead him up to our bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. He smirked as I leaned down and kissed his abs.
I went farther down and sucked on the spot where his V-line was. He moaned and shifted a little. I pulled his boxers down and straddled him, lining him up with me, and sat on his dick slowly. I whimpered at the pain, but then he started to help me when he started to grind his hips upward.

It started to feel so much better. He started to speed up the pace.

"Faster," I moaned, and he went fast faster. I moaned louder as I reached my climax.

"Baby I'm cuming!!" I screamed. Then he pulled out and flipped us over, so now he was on top. He started slow, making sure everything inch of him was inside of me. He came down and started to suck my neck. Then I felt him insert his middle finger inside me and started rubbing my clit with his thumb. At this point, I was yelling at the top of my lungs As he went faster and harder.

" Oh God," he said, grunting. And went faster.

"Ooohh, yess!" I moaned. Then he slammed into me, and his strokes got sloppier. Then I came and he came right after me.

Then he laid down next to me and sighed long. I giggled and kissed him goodnight. Then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. His body warmth and his Breath on my neck made me shiver. He chuckled.

"Goodnight, babe," he told me.
"Goodnight Daddy." I replied. I felt him smirk on my neck as I fell asleep.