Trey Traylor♥️😊🥰

Imani's Point of View

I came home from work to announce the good news at work. I got a promotion and a raise, so now I get paid $250 an hour. When I arrived home, I was greeted by my 7-month-old puppy, Breezy ( I really have a 7-month-old puppy named Breezy... Named him after Chris Brown *wink wink*). I called my boyfriend Kevin downstairs so I could tell him the good news. About ten minutes later, he still never came downstairs, so I assumed he was asleep. I decided to join him after a long day. As I walked up the stairs, I heard a banging rhythm on the other side of the door. A few seconds later, I heard someone moaning. I slowly walked towards the door, opening it and leaving it cracked. When I fully opened it, I discovered Kevin on top of some girl deep~stroking her. I silently close the door and run downstairs to get a butcher knife, then ran back upstairs.

Me: So this what you do when I ain't home?

The girl looks up and instantly gets nervous when she sees the knife.

Me: So your intention was to fuck my so-called best friend and think I wouldn't find out?!

Kevin:*pulling pants up* Listen, okay? I never meant for any of this to happen--

Me: So why is she in my bed? Why did you get caught deep~stroking this hoe?

Kevin:...

Me: Exactly. Now get the fuck out. *Raises the knife*

Kevin:*Tries to take the knife* Please just listen to me!

Me: *Snatches hand away* NO! YOU AND YO LITTLE HOE NEED TO GET OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE!

I watched as my former best friend grabbed her clothes and walked out of the room. But not before smirking at me and winking at Kevin.

Before she walked away from me I attacked her with the knife.

##MINUTES LATER##

There was a knock at my door as I sat on the floor crying.

................................................................................................................................................................ Meanwhile, I was still on the floor when I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist. I caught a whiff of the person's scent and knew exactly who it was.

Me: Trey, why are you here?

Trey: Kevin told me what happened. I'm proud of you for standing up to him like that.

Me: Don't be. That's just me being me. I was born crazy.

Trey just looked at me and lightly chuckled, which turned me on. Then he hugged me again. This time, he pulled me up so that I was sitting on his lap. I turned around, still in his lap to face his direction. We stared into each other's eyes, leaning in slowly. when our lips finally connected, Trey thought it was a good idea to turn me on even more by grabbing my thighs. When we pulled away, We got up and lay down to go to sleep. Five Minutes later, I was dozing off until I felt Trey tap me. I slowly rolled over to face him, and he was groaning in frustration.

Me: Best friend, what's wrong?

Trey had his eyes shut tight and was pointing to the blanket. I furrowed my eyebrows up in confusion and lifted the blanket up. When I did, I saw his little friend wide awake.

My thoughts: DAAAYYYYYYYUUUUMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: *Baby Voice* Aww, the little baby got a boo~boo!

Trey: Bae, It's not funny, you're the one who did this to me. *Eyes still shut tight*

I started to laugh until I heard what he said.

Me: Best friend, did you just call me 'Bae'?

Trey:*smirking* Yeah...

Me: So... What is that supposed to mean?

It was silent for a long time. It wasn't an awkward silence, though. It was peaceful silence. We both sat up at the same time. I was staring at him, biting my lip thinking about how big he was.

Trey: Do you pull hair?

Me: What do you mean?

Trey: When someone is giving you head, do you pull hair?

Me: Well, if it's good then yes, but if it's lazy, you needa get the fuck away from. What about you?

Trey:*Laughs* Same.

We both laughed, and then we just started talking about random stuff. After a while, we decided to play 21 questions (the freaky game)

Trey: Okay what turns you on?

Me: Lip biting, tongue kissing, tugging hair, hugging my waist... What about you?

Trey: Same. But, you forgot one.

Me: What?

Trey: Grinding.

Me: Yesss! How could I forget that?

Trey: Do you twerk more than you Bellydance or is it the other way around?

Me: The other way around.

Trey: Why?

Me: Twerking makes me feel like a hoe. Don't get me wrong, I'll do it, but not that much. Sometimes I get uncomfortable.

Trey: Why?

Me: I honestly don't know.

Trey: Okay, Let's move on. Where's your weak spot?

Me: My collarbone and behind my earlobe. What is your weakness?

Trey: Well, you know grinding on my longjohn gets me the most excited. Would you rather take it slow or get right to it?

Me: I'm not that patient, but if I really like you and I want our relationship to last, we should take it slow.

Trey: You're deep. Well, what is your weakness?

Me: Teasing. I just hate it cuz I can't control my hormones, and I could get out of control sometimes.

Trey: Are you still a virgin?

Me: *Looking down* Yeah...

Trey: You lying.

I shook my head no

Trey: Well that's good, cuz you're all mine now *smiles wide*

Me: *Blushing* Trey, stop.

Trey: *Cooing* Aww, somebody's blushing!!

Me: *Turns dark red* Stop, please.

Trey: Okay, okay, I'm done. You're just so cute when you blush!

Me: *Playfully slaps his arm* Trey!

Trey: Okay, Last question.

Me: Go Ahead.

Trey: What is your biggest fear in a relationship?

My whole facial expression changed when he asked me that question as I remembered what took place not too long ago.

Me: *Sheds tear* Being heartbroken.

Trey: Shit! I'm sorry, that was a dumb question.

Me: No it's fine. *starts to cry*

Trey: Baby, I'm sorry. I promise I will never break your heart.

For the rest of the night, Trey hugged me by my waist tight as I decided to silently cry myself to sleep.