Trey Songz😍🍆

Sorry for any mistakes!!💙

💪🏾Author POV💪🏾

Yn woke up with a smile on her face. She got up and did her hygiene and got dressed to go to school. Then she went downstairs to get breakfast when she saw her mom and stepdad making out on the counter. She rolled her eyes and grabbed an orange from the bowl on the dining room table and went back upstairs to grab her phone and her headphones. Then she traveled back downstairs and grabbed her book bag.

Yn: mom I'm leaving.

Mom: Oh! Hey honey, you want some breakfast?

Yn: No I'm good.

Mom: Okay, you want a ride to school.

Yn: no mom, I'm okay.

Stepdad: You don't look too sure, are you ok?

Yn: James I'm perfectly fine. I don't even know why you try to talk to me. I don't like you, you don't like me. You're only pretending to be nice to me because of my mom. Stay out of my business.

🤒YN🤒

I walked out the front door feeling good after finally telling my moms boyfriend how I really feel about him.
Now it's time to face my biggest fear— school. The place where rejection, heartbreak, depression and anxiety takes place. I try not to interact with many people because it's hard for me to make any friends at all anymore.

I finally made it into my first period class and sat in the back by the window, my favorite seat. I never get bothered back there. I put my headphones in and started to listen to Back to Love by Chris Brown and eventually I fell asleep.
(A/N I really be having that song on repeat whenever I'm in a bad mood😍)
By the time I woke up, class was over and I missed everything but the teacher excused me, saying I looked sick and that I still had to make up work for his class. My home room teacher be chilling that's why I like him. Then in second period, I met up with my only friend, Trey.

Trey: Hey, Yn! How are you?

Me: okay I guess.

Trey: Is my ex bothering you? If she is I can talk to her—

Me: she's not here yet. I don't think she's coming today.

Trey: Oh, well what's bothering you?

Me: nothing, I'm just tired.

Trey: You're lying. Just tell me—

Me: There's nothing wrong okay?! Jeez why does everyone think that?

Trey pulls me out of the hallway and into the classroom.

Trey: Are you still a virgin?

Me: what do you mean?

Trey: Dis he touch you?

Me: Who?!

Trey: You know who I'm talking about! Did he touch you??

Me: *looks down and tears up*

Trey: You're living with me. No questions. When school is over I'm driving you to your house and you're packing your stuff. That's it I'm sick of him touching you. Why are you letting him do this to you?!

I just looked at him and cried. I shook my head and walked away from him. Then he came and hugged me from behind, gripping my waist tight and hid his face in my neck. I cried harder as I slowly fell to the floor with him holding me. Then he turned me around and kissed me.

To be continued!!

I think I wanna make this a book...

Who agrees?? 👀 Let me know in the comments ❤️❤️