Lil Mosey😏💦

Sorry for Mistakes ❤️

Jah'Milla's POV

So I got a new job today as a manager for some rapper I don't even know. When my dad told me I was going to be a manager, I thought it was going to be for someone I actually like, or for that matter, someone I actually know. Instead, I'm a manager for a rapper named Lil Mosey or something like that. I've heard some of his music and I actually don't think it's bad. He's pretty good, but I don't know what he looks like or what his actual voice sounds like. I finally pulled up to the studio where my new job was and pulled into a parking spot next to a red convertible. I thought to myself, I barely ever see cars like this around here. It's really nice! I just shrugged it off and walked into the studio. When I walked in, I saw lots of pictures of many different artists. Kanye, Jay-Z, Twista, many more. Anyway, I was so facsinated by all of the pictures of artists that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I bumped into someone. I almost fell until the person I bumped into grabbed my waist right before I could even hit the floor. It was dark in the hallway so I couldn't see who it was. his silhouette made him look a little mysterious, not only because I couldn't see, but.. I don't know. It was just weird. It kinda made me nervous. When he picked me up he still held me pretty close to him and we were just stuck like that until he decided to let go, but before he did, he brushed his lips against mine, and it made me a little wet. I noticed that he winked at me and I blushed, making him smile and lick my bottom lip. I moaned to make him more interested and his lips touched my neck, along with his tongue. When we finally broke away from the kiss, I slowly walked away smirking, knowing that when I left he was going to want more.

Then he suddenly but gently grabbed my arm and, in a very low voice, asked me what my name was. I looked into his darkened eyes, that looked mysterious because we were on the dark. I chuckled quietly and leaned in close, whispering, "Jah'Milla" in my Spanish accent. It wasn't strong, but it definitely lured him in to wondering what I looked like. I then walked away slowly and looked behind me to see him staring at me, only not at my eyes, a little further down.(wink wink.) When I finally arrived at the studio room, I saw my boss. I smiled and greeted him politely.

"Good morning, sir."
"Ah, good morning miss Jah'Milla. Moses will be here any second now, so we'll wait for him here."
I looked confused. "Moses..?"
"Oh, sorry. His professional name is Mosey."
"Oh, right, I just didn't know. His name kinda gave it away though."

After I made my statement, a tall lightskin man walked in the room. He had curls sitting on the top of his head that moved with each step he took. When he fully entered the room, I noticed a few piercings on both of his ears, and when he talked, I noticed he had grills in his teeth; they were shiny and they suited him, in my opinion. His lips were plump and juicy... I- sorry. The problem is, though, I couldn't stop staring at him ever since he walked in. It was somehing familiar about him, I just don't know what. Suddenly he introduced himself.

"Um, hi. You must be Moses- Uhh I mean Lil Mosey."

He sighed.

"Charles, you went running your mouth again, didn't you?" He lightly covered his face with his hand and I giggled. He looked at me and smiled.

"And who is this lovely lady uncle Chuck?" he asked, still smilng at me as he bit his lower lip.

Mr. Charles chuckled, following a response, "Oh yes, this is your new manager. You will address her as Miss Jah'Milla."
"Actually, I wouldn't mind if he called me Jah'Milla." I looked at Mr. Charles and smiled.

I looked at Mosey and his eyes suddenly filled with lust as he looked at me with a wide smirk on his face. I became confused and giggled nervously. "So, I-I think we should get started right away." I stated out of nervousness. He nodded in agreement.

"I'll leave you two to discuss any rules you guys need for each other to follow. Carry on." Mr. Charles said as he exited the room.

Mosey started to walk toward me slowly with the same smirk on his face since Mr. Charles left.

"So... you're Jah'Milla, huh?"
"Are you asking or telling me?"

He chuckled and looked me up and down with a look that gave me chills. "I guess I'm asking. I have a question anyway."

"Shoot."
"So you had a little rendezvous in the hallway right?" I gasped.
"How do you know about that?" And then I thought about it.

"It was you, wasn't it?" He laughed as I turned bright red. He laughed harder and I smiled at him as a plan came to my head.

He backed me up against a wall in a corner of the room and pinned my arms beside me and moved his face closer to mine. He brushed his lips against mine and slowly traveled to my ear whispering, "Yeah,so? know you liked it." My legs began to shake lightly and I moaned lowly, biting mylower lip and smiling at him. The next thing I knew he unexpectedly grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he gripped my butt, making me grind my body on his. Then I pushed him away, staring in his eyes.

"We can't do this. I'm working for you. It's not comfortable." I sighed.
"True. Maybe we can get to know each other. How about I can take you out to dinner tonight?"
"Sure. What time?"
"Maybe 7?"
"Okay, great! I'll see you then, but right now we gotta get to work."

We spent the day working on his music and his schedrule for this month and the upcoming month. We would flirt here and there, but it wasn't anything too intense. Other times we would just spend some time staring at each other. I'm suprised at how much work we got done.

SKIP TO DINNER**

So I got dressed then took a few pictures and posted one on instagram.

Then I waited for a text from Mosey letting me know he was outside waiting for me. When I got the text that he was here, I went outside and looked for his car. When he got out, all I could do was stare at him. He smiled at me, showing me his grills, which always made the butterflies float around in my stomach. He laughed when he saw my reaction to his outfit.

He walked me to his car and open the door to the passenger seat and I got in. Then he got in and looked at me and smiled.

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"You'll see." He winked at me and started driving.

I stared at him while he drove down the street. He looked really sexy for some reason, I just couldn't figure out what was different about him. So I just left it alone.

*AT THE RESTAURANT *

"So Jah'Milla, where are you from?" He asked me, trying to make conversation.
"Well originally I'm from Puerto Rico but I live here in LA."
"Oh wow, you speak spanish then?"
"It's not my primary language," I giggled.
Again, he smiled at me. We spent most of the night asking questions about each other and getting to know each other and suddenly it wasn't awkward between us anymore. I felt a little more comfortable around him, and I wanted to know more about him. He was a little mysterious, I don't know why.

A few months later, we got closer and started dating. I was still working for him, though, but I think working for him keeps the relationhip strong.

A/N----------------------------
Hey guys!! I know I haven't been on here for a WHILE... 😕But I felt like I needed some time away from Wattpad to think about my stories and what ideas I should comeup with, hopefully you guys understand. Sorry for the wait also. Hope everyone is staying safe during this stupid pandemic. 🙏🏽I just wish everything could just go back to how it was before all of this mess. 😞But Thank you guys for all the support on this book! I really didn't think it would get 12k reads! Keep sharing it, keep voting pleasssseeee!!! I love the support, you guys keep me writing!! ❤️❤️