Princeton Perez- Funny 😂💯😍

➰Your Point of View➰

I was sitting on the couch watching (favorite cartoon show) when my best friend with benefits came down the stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"Prince!" I said as I paused the show and walked over to him. He looked over in my direction. He had a go go squeeze pouch. I shook my head and laughed at him.

"What? I'm a big kid!" He said, smiling extra big.

"Yeah, I know you're still six!" I said laughing.

"But my strokes is grown, though," he said grinding on the couch.

I watched him and laughed while blushing.

"Somebody's blushing!!" He said, poking my face.

I chuckled and said, "shut up."

"What? You know it's true."

"Oh really?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Yeah, but I can show you better than I can tell you," he said, grabbing my arm.

I playfully hit him and he let go, laughing. Then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I can't say I didn't enjoy it, because I kissed him back. We made out for a few minutes, then decided to go out to eat.

We arrived at Applebee's and sat at a booth. We sat across from each other.

Then our waiter, Damien came up to our table and greeted us with a wide smirk. I didn't feel comfortable because of the way he looked at me. I think Prince noticed, because he pulled me by my waist, pulling me closer to him. I smiled back at Damien just to be nice, and he winked at me.

"So what would your drink be on this lovely night?" He asked us, mostly me.

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade," I said.

"I'll have the same thing" Prince said, winking at me. I blushed in response. I looked up at Damien and saw Jealousy in his eyes. He cleared his throat and said, "so that's two strawberry lemonades?"

"Yup." Prince said, popping the 'p.'

Damien nodded and headed.towards the kitchen. A few minutes later, he came back out with our drinks.

"Here you are," he said, smirking at me. Prince pulled me closer to him and rested his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck. I played along and moaned in his ear. I looked up at Damien with a smirk on my face and he looked away. I guess Prince got turned on, because then he grabbed my butt. I pulled away and pushed his hand off of my butt. When I looked at Damien again, he plastered a fake smile on his face and asked us what we would like to eat.

"I'll have the chicken and shrimp alfredo please," I said innocently.

"And I'll have the steak and shrimp with the Caesar salad please," Prince said smirking at Damien.

"It'll be right out," he said, winking at me for the fifth time that night. This time, Prince turned into Jacob.

"Listen, okay? She does not want your ugly Lil Yachty looking ass okay? Right now your being a fucking pervert instead of serving her food! If I have to report you I will! Ol' water bug looking ass... Headline looking like the Nike Sign... Just do it head ass..." He kept mumbling words as he slowly sat down.

Then, the manager came up to us.

"I'm sorry, but what seems to be the problem?" She asked us.

"No, we were just leaving," I said. I looked at Damien and rolled my eyes.
"Come on Prince," I said. Prince looked at Damien the whole way out of Applebee's.

We sat in the car. "So, what are we gonna eat now?"

Prince smirked at me. "I don't know about you, but I know what I'm eating." He said. I laughed and blushed as he kissed my neck and lifted up my shirt. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down and started kissing my V-line. I laughed because I was ticklish right there. Then he adjusted the seat and got on top of me. I smirked at him as he started came back up to kiss me. Then he went lower and lower and......

Well, I think you know what happened after that.

*REMEMBER*
I take requests! Message me if you want one!